FS: 2004 Comp. Orange Cobra - Whipple/Aluminator

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
The car is still for sale. As of right now, it stays detailed in the garage. I took it out last night, and it's still everything someone could ever ask from a 04 Cobra.

Also, weighed in last night. 3620lbs with a COMPLETELY full tank of gas, full interior, and spare tire.

New pics
IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Qwk

Established Member
There are detailed pictures of the Aluminator install on My Myspace page. Click on pics and then on Mikes 04 Cobra.

Someone is getting a HELL OF A DEAL!! :beer:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
with the current economy, not alot of Money is changing hands. Bump for a sweet deal from a fellow CO owner.

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
with the current economy, not alot of Money is changing hands. Bump for a sweet deal from a fellow CO owner.

Yeah, thats why the car is being sold for $28,500, and not $32k+ like it should be.

I have confidence this car will sell for the asking price without trouble. I wish you were closer, it would be cool to get a photoshoot of our cars together. Can't be that many whippled CO Cobras around. Yours looks really good.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Wow, If I get this new job here in the next few weeks I might pick this up. I love CO and you're so close, also one hell of a deal.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Yeah, thats why the car is being sold for $28,500, and not $32k+ like it should be.

I have confidence this car will sell for the asking price without trouble. I wish you were closer, it would be cool to get a photoshoot of our cars together. Can't be that many whippled CO Cobras around. Yours looks really good.

Your in luck, a local guy to me has one. I was planning to get them together anyway.

hdwilly

Established Member
Mike,

I was totally interested in your car and tried to get a hold of you by phone early last week but didn't get a return call so I made another deal. I ended up buying a different Cobra which I have zero regrets about but still wish we could have connected. I saw this thread heating back up and just thought you should know...

lil03gt

Established Member
i am very interested and would like to know more i am planning on purchasing me a terminator in the next couple of weeks and i am really likeing this one i mean it is a toss up between comp orange and sonic blue but very interested and leaning towards comp orange

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
i am very interested and would like to know more i am planning on purchasing me a terminator in the next couple of weeks and i am really likeing this one i mean it is a toss up between comp orange and sonic blue but very interested and leaning towards comp orange

What? There's no toss up here, Comp. O FTW!! Free bump for an awesome deal on an exceptionally nice car.

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
Mike,

I was totally interested in your car and tried to get a hold of you by phone early last week but didn't get a return call so I made another deal. I ended up buying a different Cobra which I have zero regrets about but still wish we could have connected. I saw this thread heating back up and just thought you should know...

I've tried to answer every single call I get, and return any calls I get.

The best number to reach me at - 513 659 1210

That phone stays by my side 24/7. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk, I hope you enjoy the one you bought.

mth180

Established Member
If I could come up with 28k I would make this the 3rd cobra in my driveway. It's beautiful!

hdwilly

Established Member
I've tried to answer every single call I get, and return any calls I get.

The best number to reach me at - 513 659 1210

That phone stays by my side 24/7. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk, I hope you enjoy the one you bought.

Mike,

I'm sorry too as your car was my first choice. I am satisfied with the one I bought but I'll always wonder what might have been had we connected...

Good luck with the sale.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread