FS: 2004 Comp. Orange Cobra - Whipple/Aluminator

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
man that car was beautiful. im not a fan of CO cobras, but that car was amazinig looking. i just hope you dont regret it man.

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
I do regret it, actually with all my heart. I've NEVER had sellers remorse, but I actually teared up last night, and today.

I'm already looking at other ones lol.

jpicc

Established Member
I do regret it, actually with all my heart. I've NEVER had sellers remorse, but I actually teared up last night, and today.

I'm already looking at other ones lol.

I know how you feel. I still get sick to my stomach every time I look at pictures of my old (sold) cobra. When I sold it I was like "no big deal, I'll buy another after I move". Well it was been almost 3 years and I still haven't bought one.......

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
Yep. Since the price drop of C6Z's, I've been looking pretty hard for one under $50k, and having good luck. I guess its time to buy a beater, sell the Z, and have another Corvette :)

Comp04svt

Established Member
Mike, just wanted to say we made it back up fine, and the car is/was perfect the whole way. Got it back home and I was detailing it back up within 5 mins, lol....didnt even unload the girlfriends car, haha...

But anyways, thanks alot!!!

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
Mike, just wanted to say we made it back up fine, and the car is/was perfect the whole way. Got it back home and I was detailing it back up within 5 mins, lol....didnt even unload the girlfriends car, haha...

But anyways, thanks alot!!!

Glad to hear it's 100%. I'm sure you guys will take excellent care of it, you guys got a gem, which I'm sure you knew that already.

PM me your shipping address for all the stuff I have for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread