Gauges - Blue LED

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea good point I just read the How-to on the other forum I guess. It sounds pretty easy except I have two autometer gauges on my gauge cluster. Hopefully it won't make it that much more difficult. I wonder if autometer makes them in blue too?? Hmmm

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
This thread isn't motivating me enough to go threw the hassle of ripping the interior apart just so i can say"My interior lights are blue and yours are not" I wish i wasn't so lazy although the pictures looks good i just don't like how the clock pod and radio will still be green mis matching colors FTL..

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
The 10-14 year old Mach 460 isn't going to compare to a brand new unit of any decent quality, though i agree that with my turbo setup i find myself with the radio on much less often lol

shelbycobra

Established Member
dash lights

which will show the brightest,the inverted or the little leds,that have 4 or 5 little dots.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
NOTFASTENUF...

What bulb# did you get? (194??) Also, how many LEDs did each bulb come w/ (i.e., 1, 2, 4, 5, 6?)?? Last, where did you get the bulbs? I plan to do this w/ my Ultra Lites to match the factory green 03 Cobra speedometer.

Users who are viewing this thread