**GEN-3 Killer Chiller GB**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Termilvr

Established Member
are you just going to send us bills through our emails or how is that going to work? i get no reception at work so if i dont answer just leave a message, or if using paypal i have a different email for that.
thanks

J.Kincaid

Established Member
No phone, Im overseas. Please email me my payment info.

I'll shoot you an e-mail.

- Joe

Can I still get in?

absolutely, the more the merrier!

- Joe

are you just going to send us bills through our emails or how is that going to work? i get no reception at work so if i dont answer just leave a message, or if using paypal i have a different email for that.
thanks

I've been calling everyone for their CC info, and leaving a message for those not home. If you don't want to make a long distance call , just e-mail me a good time to call.

- Joe

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
What do you guys charge to install this system? or what is a reasonable rate to install the KillerChiller. I recall you said it takes about 4-5 hours to install.
I have installed a supercharger but not too sure if I trust myself to install the Killer Chiller myself.
After it is installed correctly, is the reliability the same as before?

J.Kincaid

Established Member
What do you guys charge to install this system? or what is a reasonable rate to install the KillerChiller. I recall you said it takes about 4-5 hours to install.
I have installed a supercharger but not too sure if I trust myself to install the Killer Chiller myself.
After it is installed correctly, is the reliability the same as before?

Not counting A/C recharge, about 3-4 hours. As long as the A/C is charged correctly, the reliability is the same as before.

If you're close to Albuquerque, call me for an install quote .

505-275-2665

- Joe

Hotsvtnz

Established Member
Email sent Joe,
Keen to fit your drag kit on a Lightning downunder.
Can you supply the Terminator technology for a truck?

Regards R.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Is this including the race version? That is the one that allows it to operate without you actually having to turn on the A/C right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread