Livernois Motorsports 2012 Camaro ZL1 Auto Dyno / Track Baseline 100% Stock

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
and to help us furthur amuse you...here is the link:
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca - Comparison - Motor Trend

I have openly admitted the GT500 is a serious contender and its great to see the pony wars at it again. Hell id take a GT500 over the ZL1 anyday. It only benefits us, the consumer with cars running 11s of the showroom floor that we can all buy and enjoy. But seriously, the car runs hauls for a stock car. get a grip.

KsE

Established Member
4u 2 nv...i think he was being sarcastic. I agree the zl1 is cool but it was hyped way to much for what it is. That boss 302 comparo was dumb almost as dumb as the gtr vs zl1 one. We all knew the outcomes of both of those.

20redfire03

Established Member
When did the ZL1 beat the Boss LS at Laguna Seca? The link you put up was the test we all know about at Inde Motorsports Park. If that comparision has been done I know I missed it.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
4u 2 nv...i think he was being sarcastic. I agree the zl1 is cool but it was hyped way to much for what it is. That boss 302 comparo was dumb almost as dumb as the gtr vs zl1 one. We all knew the outcomes of both of those.

hmm...i dunno. i think he might be serious lol...now i dont know.

and yeah i agree the comparison is off..i was just using it against his wont beat a mustang comment.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
When did the ZL1 beat the Boss LS at Laguna Seca? The link you put up was the test we all know about at Inde Motorsports Park. If that comparision has been done I know I missed it.

you didnt miss anything, that was my bad. I was sitting on the can doing it from my iphone as wanst paying attention.

Users who are viewing this thread