M122 Blower on a Terminator? It CAN be done!

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Does the pulley hub work on both the M122 and the TVS? Or is the design different between the two snouts?

Yes they are a bit different. The one on my car doesn't have a step so I just moved it to line up the belt. The one I have made for the M122 has a step so you can press it on till it stops.
It is the same shaft diameter.

Well I'm about to pull the trigger on a m122 kit and I'm installing my fuel system today for the e85..

I have a main plate that a tap broke in. I milled it out and had it welded. Then recut it so it is good as new. If you want it you can save $50:)

PM me.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Awesome news. I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a '13 tvs for less than 1500 later this year/early next year and add a easy 30-50 rwhp for cheap.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Wanted to bump this.

I'm starting to piece together my kit but was wondering about the MAF. Does it need to be extended to be ran on the driver's side of the engine bay? I have a MAFia with my 90mm MAF, but was wondering if that is enough or if I should get a slot style MAF. It's going to be a posi ported H122 with ported VMP plenum and probably a Dragon TB or something similar. I also have 2 Ford GT pumps and a wiring upgrade kit for it already. Will I need a BAP when I install larger injectors? 60s or 80s?

04svtsnke

Established Member
Wanted to bump this.

I'm starting to piece together my kit but was wondering about the MAF. Does it need to be extended to be ran on the driver's side of the engine bay? I have a MAFia with my 90mm MAF, but was wondering if that is enough or if I should get a slot style MAF. It's going to be a posi ported H122 with ported VMP plenum and probably a Dragon TB or something similar. I also have 2 Ford GT pumps and a wiring upgrade kit for it already. Will I need a BAP when I install larger injectors? 60s or 80s?

Yes you have to extend the wiring. You can run your 90mm maf and mafia and you should be fine although a slot style would be better. The gt pumps should provide plenty of fuel for your setup. 60 or 80's will be sufficient as well although I'd probably go with the 80's for growth down the road. I have a 5 inch intake setup that was mad specifically for this setup with a slot style maf provision and a huge filter on the front. Has less than 100 miles. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread