Yeah this is rainbow

PICT1128.JPG

This is Mystichrome

attachment.php3

Get it right! :nono:

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
SORRY guy, but i think its pretty obvious you have poor choice in wheels...because NOBODY likes them!!! they look like nice wheels...but, just NOT on a COBRA! or any mustang!!

P2K4

Established Member
cobrasvtxyz said:
SORRY guy, but i think its pretty obvious you have poor choice in wheels...because NOBODY likes them!!! they look like nice wheels...but, just NOT on a COBRA! or any mustang!!

Thank you for you opinion;-)

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
So what everyone is saying is that if you don't have SSR, CCW, Fikse, HRE, iForged or FR500's on a Terminator, or spend an insane amount of money on wheels, then all other wheels are ugly, Hmmm interesting. I think the wheels look great, and look better in person and I am not saying that just because we are friends. I thought being different and unique is what its all about in the car game, I guess I was wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to slame each other on a public forum is just childish. Thats my .02!

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
64comet said:
Hell yea, me too. lol. Can't turn down free wheels. :banana:
Actually I like mine.

hahah..well I got stockers..They suck if someone is willing to buy me new ones. :p

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I would have to admit, if I walked by that in person...I would think its a fake cobra, cause the wheels look so crack dealer and SUVish.

wma8706

Established Member
It's your car.....do what makes you happy. As long as your pleased with it...then go for it! Seeking approval from fellow stang owners at this particular sight can be a double edge sword as most will always have different opinions. Especially SVT owners as we feel we belong to a special niche in the stang family. The rims don't look bad...just a bit too loud and busy for my tastes. The lines of the terminator are smooth, muscular and somewhat simple. I happen to think the flow of the rims should follow the same concept of the car. ....Hell.... you have a terminator ...even if you put rusted spares on all 4 sides....you still have a bad-ass stang that many will envy. If you are happy with them ...the more power to you!!

Last edited:

P2K4

Established Member
Well said Elite1 and wma8706. I could care less what people think about my wheels or car. Each to their own. I'm not going to let this ruin my day. Least my car is paid for. I don't have to beg for money from my mommy and daddy like some of you do. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard and talking smack, grow up. :coolman:

ShaneN.

Established Member
Slam that thing to the ground and I bet you'll change half these guys' opinions.

95riosnake

Established Member
I think they would look a little better if they had less spokes, I think that's what is ruining it for me. Other than that, they don't look that bad, and I don't think 19" is too big...very close but I think 19" is fine.

BlueSS

ELITE1 said:
So what everyone is saying is that if you don't have SSR, CCW, Fikse, HRE, iForged or FR500's on a Terminator, or spend an insane amount of money on wheels, then all other wheels are ugly, Hmmm interesting. I think the wheels look great, and look better in person and I am not saying that just because we are friends. I thought being different and unique is what its all about in the car game, I guess I was wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to slame each other on a public forum is just childish. Thats my .02!
Not necessarily, I think most are saying that the 19's look too big, especially without a drop :shrug:

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
ELITE1 said:
I thought being different and unique is what its all about in the car game, I guess I was wrong.

Sometimes being different and unique can be bad. For example, I've seen a lot of "different and unique" Ricers with their Shogun body kits...........
rice.gif

ELITE1 said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to slame each other on a public forum is just childish. Thats my .02

I don't think anyone's trying to be mean, you posted the pics in a public forum......people are going to respond with their opinions accordingly.

For the record, I agree with everyone else that has posted. The wheels are too big, and have so many spokes they almost look like Ghetto Fabulous wire wheels. Stock chrome wheels would look better, but the car itself is awesome! :thumbsup:

skatermckimm

4.6 ohc
Established Member
nice ass car, people just need to congratz him on his new wheels, say your peice and move on, if ya dont like the rims feel free to tell him just dont be a prick about it.

Users who are viewing this thread