My friends 04 Mystichrome with new wheels

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Man those wheels are awful. I would say what I really think but I don't want to get banned. They really don't fit the looks of the car. I hope he can take them back and get his money refunded.

Pure sex with the factory wheels right here. You just can't get much better than the stock chrome ones.
DSC06470.jpg

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
P2K4 said:
Well said Elite1 and wma8706. I could care less what people think about my wheels or car. Each to their own. I'm not going to let this ruin my day. Least my car is paid for. I don't have to beg for money from my mommy and daddy like some of you do. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard and talking smack, grow up. :coolman:

I wasn't going to get in on this until you said what you did here.

Obviously you do care what people think or else you wouldn't have just made a comment like you did.
Also, why is it that if you don't care so much, you have to basically go and attack some people on here personally? What does your Cobra having ugly rims have to do with people who don't have a paid off cobra??? I doubt anyone in this thread who made a comment about your rims have to beg for money from their parents.

Nice car...ugly rims...lets leave it at that. I can toss around all day that all my cars are paid in full by me, but I don't...why????? Because no one cares. [/Rant]

I mean all that in the nicest way possible.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
IMO, they're a little too big ("19s are usually borderline. But with the style of the wheels, it makes them look a lot bigger than the are), a little too busy, not a fan of the deep dish on the front, I don't like the fake rivets and they don't match the car at all. Over all they are ugly.

That being said, that's why I don't own them. It's your car. I can't tell you what to do with your car (because if I could you'd be rolling around on some chrome CCW Classics). If you like them, keep them. Just don't get all butthurt when other people don't.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
ELITE1 said:
So what everyone is saying is that if you don't have SSR, CCW, Fikse, HRE, iForged or FR500's on a Terminator, or spend an insane amount of money on wheels, then all other wheels are ugly, Hmmm interesting. I think the wheels look great, and look better in person and I am not saying that just because we are friends. I thought being different and unique is what its all about in the car game, I guess I was wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to slame each other on a public forum is just childish. Thats my .02!

:dw:

They're just opinions dude. It's a very subjective matter and beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder when it comes to cars.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Pure sex with the factory wheels right here. You just can't get much better than the stock chrome ones.
DSC06470.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats how a mystichrome should look!

ramirezGT

Ricky Bobby
Established Member
1.Nice ass car.....Love that color!
2.Your buddy posted pictures.....obliviously for others opinions
3.My opinion I dont like them
4.Why I dont like them.....to big.....too many spokes.....a little more flashy than the car.....they should compliment the car not steal its thunder!
5.You will never get 100% of people saying they like it!
6.If you like it then who cares......believe me we all have things on our cars that some one else will not care for.....like me personaly I have a annoyingly loud exhaust......I like it but Im sure it pisses off or annoys some people on the road and makes them wonder why any one would want it.....I dont care!
7.My car isnt paid for but it will be one day(GOD WILLING)
8.CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
9.Im hungry and Im going down stairs to the cafe in my building to get breakfast now.....and I bet your sorry you read this far!
10.I cant spell.......I know......but again I dont care!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Lightmare said:
I threw up a little in my mouth....

Looks like rice and ghetto had a child. Those things are fugly!

Christ put some chrome cobras on there and be done with it. Heesh!

LOL...Im gonna have to agree here...Wheels are on the wrong car.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
ramirezGT said:
1.Nice ass car.....Love that color!
2.Your buddy posted pictures.....obliviously for others opinions
3.My opinion I dont like them
4.Why I dont like them.....to big.....too many spokes.....a little more flashy than the car.....they should compliment the car not steal its thunder!
5.You will never get 100% of people saying they like it!
6.If you like it then who cares......believe me we all have things on our cars that some one else will not care for.....like me personaly I have a annoyingly loud exhaust......I like it but Im sure it pisses off or annoys some people on the road and makes them wonder why any one would want it.....I dont care!
7.My car isnt paid for but it will be one day(GOD WILLING)
8.CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
9.Im hungry and Im going down stairs to the cafe in my building to get breakfast now.....and I bet your sorry you read this far!
10.I cant spell.......I know......but again I dont care!

hhaahahhaha... i enjoyed this lol...

just needs to be lowered is all... there not all that bad...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When you ask for opinions you really have to be prepared to hear the good, the bad and the ugly. They're not quite my taste, but I don't think they look as bad as many are saying. But everyone has their own taste in wheels. As long as he likes them that's all that matters.

I think the size is probably what most people are reacting to. 19" is just a bit large for a Mustang. I think it they were 18" they'd look a bit better on the car. That and lowering it a tad would make it look pretty nice IMO. Nothing wrong with individuality.

Bottom line. Buy what you like and like what you buy. Opinions are just.....opinions. ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread