My friends 04 Mystichrome with new wheels

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
not my choice of wheel but to each his own, you do what you like its your car. If you're going to run wheels/tires like that i think the car would look better lowered also.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Meh, keep the STOCKERS! Those just don't go with the Terms lines. Too much goin on!

Dealwitme

Established Member
Get the same wheels as everbody else and look the same. That will keep you safe on this forums.

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
my .02, these wheels are hideous and should have never been designed with the mustang bolt pattern. i just read the first page and i couldn't bare to read anymore of it before droppin my 2 coppers.

Thrust

Established Member
Instead of buying ugly wheels, you should have put that money under the hood.:thumbsup:
2004236564627380755_fs.jpg

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Not enough tire, I think they would look much better if you had some more sidewall, and the car was lower. But like has been said, to each his own.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Its not my style either but its your ride!!, I had a hard time making a decision on wheels.. I went this route..

CIMG0259.jpg

100_2751.jpg

CIMG0238.jpg

CIMG0256.jpg

CIMG0265.jpg

Sorry, Didnt mean to hijack the thread:rockon:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
I have seen worse, but I dont really like them either. From a direct side shot they look ok, but at an angle they remind me of a shitty set of Niches.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
but don't come on here asking for an opinion and then get all pissy about it when you don't like everyone's opinion that no one likes them.

I agree with you brotha.

Those CCW's are TITs. good lord.

WhiningCobra

Banned
THROW SOME D'S ONNNNNN if i'd saw that in person i'd probably laugh my ass off. i'd be surprised to see a mystic chrome though... but i'd pee my pants if i saw those rims. lol pep boy's special

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Dealwitme said:
Get the same wheels as everbody else and look the same. That will keep you safe on this forums.

OR get the same wheel that he got and get made fun of for the rest of your life and get absolutely no compliments because those rims are ridiculously ugly and do not belong on a mustang:kaboom:

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
I'm not really a fan of your wheel choice, but then again its not my car and doesn't matter what I think since it's yours. The car is wicked though!

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Not bad but i would buy something different...

(04COBRA23) your car is off the hook i love it !!!

Last edited:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Me likey--a bit more profile in the back and a drop would rock. I had 19's on my fox and I thought that they would be too large but the combination looked cool to me. Too low a profile rides poorly, and takes the muscle out of our cars. These were on for a car show and had 30 series profiles: 255x40 in the rear and 245x40 up front would have looked better to me:

dsc00341zg4.jpg

dsc00338hw1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread