My friends 04 Mystichrome with new wheels

cvalk1

Banned
ELITE1 said:
So what everyone is saying is that if you don't have SSR, CCW, Fikse, HRE, iForged or FR500's on a Terminator, or spend an insane amount of money on wheels, then all other wheels are ugly, Hmmm interesting. I think the wheels look great, and look better in person and I am not saying that just because we are friends. I thought being different and unique is what its all about in the car game, I guess I was wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to slame each other on a public forum is just childish. Thats my .02!

No one said that "different" wheels were bad. The comments were directed at that specific set of wheels, and nothing more was said or implied. I also don't see much slamming going on, just honest opinions, which is to be expected on SVTP. And, to join the party, I don't like them either. I think they do look better witht the PS'd drop, but I still would never put them on my car.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
not my cup of tea. the rims design is too much and i personally think 19's are too big on this body style.

is different i guess?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
.n0b. said:
not my cup of tea. the rims design is too much and i personally think 19's are too big on this body style.

FYI the Cobra in your avatar has 20s out back..:p I don't 19s are too big if the wheels are tasteful.

image.php

Jefe

Established Member
Dont take these guys seriously. Have of them probably cant afford the tires needed for those rims. I know I cant haha.

I agree on lowering. It looks a lot better that way

Glueyes1

Established Member
I don't personally like the wheels,but as long as your happy with them who gives a **** what people think.The car with out a doubt needs a drop though

CFRacer22

Established Member
Like the wheel, but I think if they were 18's they'd look better, they're just a little too big, plus that photoshopped version with the drop helped IMO

03Mach04Cobra

GO HOKIES!!!
Established Member
Mystichrome just looks Awesome with the STOCKERS!!!!!

No need to change em! - But if you like em then thas all that matters

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
cobrasvtxyz said:
SORRY guy, but i think its pretty obvious you have poor choice in wheels...because NOBODY likes them!!! they look like nice wheels...but, just NOT on a COBRA! or any mustang!!

His "poor" choice in wheels should not depend on what people on here think. It's what he wants his car to look like imo.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Pitrack said:
His "poor" choice in wheels should not depend on what people on here think. It's what he wants his car to look like imo.
At the end of the day, if he's happy that's all that matters but don't come on here asking for an opinion and then get all pissy about it when you don't like everyone's opinion that no one likes them. For the record, I am not a fan of those wheels. There is just something about them that I can't put my finger on...they just don't look right.

You know what they say about opinions, right?

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread