Sold a Set of heads, now the guy wants his money back...

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Yea he said he would get his uncle who was a cop to pull my personal information from my cell phone number.

Cause that's legal.... you can't just run anyone in ncic for grins and giggles ... must have a legal purpose nor would they be able to narrow down your name unless your last name is sole unique. This is part of the reason why I don't like dealing with selling things,

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ModMike1572

Established Member
Simply tell him to give you solid proof that the heads you sold him are damaged. If he can, give him the money back. If he cant, tell him to F off.

1996slowbra

Established Member
Simply tell him to give you solid proof that the heads you sold him are damaged. If he can, give him the money back. If he cant, tell him to F off.
Even if he could there is still the problem that he went ahead and fixed them and then put them on the car all without contacting me, so at best I would be giving him 300 for his old bad heads.

Machdup1

Established Member
Even if he could there is still the problem that he went ahead and fixed them and then put them on the car all without contacting me, so at best I would be giving him 300 for his old bad heads.

If you honestly represented the heads as used, give him nothing. Either he gives back your original heads for the $300.00 or he gets nothing.

Jroc

Established Member
Make sure you strap up. You've got some crazy mofo's out there that do stupid things when money is involved even when they are in the wrong or at fault.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yup tell him you want back exactly what you sold him, which is the heads on the car.. Then give him is 300 dollars back.. If he doesn't want to do it tell him to pound sand.

If his uncle give him your personal info that's illegal unless its for official use and he'll get in trouble.. this isn't official use and the uncle should know that.. IF indeed he does give him the info and he shows up call the cops.. Tell him you'll see him in court.. If you win the case (which I'm sure you will) counter sue for invasion of privacy lol..

I'm not a lawyer by any means but you aren't in the wrong at all. And if anyone said "I'm going to contact my uncle who's a cop to get your info" this would be very similar to my response..

1996slowbra

Established Member
Oh I love CA fords sometimes.

86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM - Northern California Ford Owners

At this point I told him that I would not be giving his money back.

He tried calling me about 6 times, left me a couple nasty voice mails and sent me a bunch of threatening text messages but I have a feeling this will blow over in a couple of days.

Also I have moved 4 times in the last 2 years so I think his chances of finding me are slim to say the least

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member

86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM - Northern California Ford Owners

He tried calling me about 6 times, left me a couple nasty voice mails and sent me a bunch of threatening text messages but I have a feeling this will blow over in a couple of days.

Also I have moved 4 times in the last 2 years so I think his chances of finding me are slim to say the least

Is this guy a member here on svtp? If so we should bring him in on this thread.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Probably not.. I wouldn't worry to much about it.. It's the damn bay area.. Everyone is "hard" in the bay..

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Dude sounds like an Ethug. All he does is scream, yell, threaten, etc. Be sure to save those forum postings as evidence along with the voice mails and text's he sent you. Then mention that to him on that forum, so he knows you have legal leverage on him so IF anything were to happen you would be able to shove your boot up his ass...legally.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
dude sounds like an ethug. All he does is scream, yell, threaten, etc. Be sure to save those forum postings as evidence along with the voice mails and text's he sent you. Then mention that to him on that forum, so he knows you have legal leverage on him so if anything were to happen you would be able to shove your boot up his ass...legally.

this

61mmstang94

Established Member
If you sold these heads described as you say you did, then you need to respectfully tell him you can't eat the $300 for the heads for a couple of reasons.

First, you sold him the heads with him understanding you bought the heads used from someone else who told you they were okay. You never gave him your word they were properly functioning and he knew that so it was the risk he took when buying them. When you buy used, as-is, parts with no guarantee or condition then you know there's a possibility they can be bad and that's why parts like that are sold so cheap.

If he wants to intimidate you with the cops over $300 dollars then you let your local police know if something happens.

Machdup1

Established Member

LOL, FR500 is gangsta yo.

1996slowbra

Established Member
I do feel bad for him. I was really close to putting them on my car before I found the Roller I ended up buying, I just cant help but feel that this whole situation is really shady.

And seriously hes going to beat my ass? really? Childish

Users who are viewing this thread