Sold a Set of heads, now the guy wants his money back...

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
at this point...just move on and ignore him....he might not even give up the calls and texts but something you don't need to even worry about anymore..

had close to the same thing happen a long time back...guy called me 96 times in 2 weeks...eventually he just stopped...surprisingly...

and mine was over a stock fox radiator...lol

BladeX10

Established Member
The whole thing is BS. For all you know the heads couldve been in great shape and he is just trying to play the intimidating e thug to bully his way into scamming someone. Also CAFords is only good for trolling people. I wouldnt sell a damn thing on that website if it was the last mustang forum on the internet. Its full of "gangsters" and ghetto trash who think their $2000 dollar pos fox body is the greatest thing in the world and trash all the other models and makers to make themselves feel good about their buckets and it is full of thieves because of the low class low lifes that are apart of it. Which is why 80% of the decent people left and are no longer active.

Last edited:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
The whole thing is BS. For all you know the heads couldve been in great shape and he is just trying to play the intimidating e thug to bully his way into scamming someone. Also CAFords is only good for trolling people. I wouldnt sell a damn thing on that website if it was the last mustang forum on the internet. Its full of "gangsters" and ghetto trash who think their $2000 dollar pos fox body is the greatest thing in the world and trash all the other models and makers to make themselves feel good about their buckets and it is full of thieves because of the low class low lifes that are apart of it. Which is why 80% of the decent people left and are no longer active.

ummm.. +1.. :)

oldmodman

Established Member
I just read the start of this and payed a little more attention.

So he is in SF?

Head over the bridge and write his name and number in every mens room you can find.

Let everyone know he runs a Glory Hole and is open for business and list his name and address.

1996slowbra

Established Member
I just read the start of this and payed a little more attention.

So he is in SF?

Head over the bridge and write his name and number in every mens room you can find.

Let everyone know he runs a Glory Hole and is open for business and list his name and address.

Haha no I think he lives in Fremont which is on the other side of the peninsula. I contacted a Moderator and had them close the thread. They are looking into whether a Perma-Ban is in order at this point.

I stopped posting about 1pm because I had to run to a clients site but he literally got ravaged on it after that. I mean I knew people on that site were brutal, but holy shit.

And surprisingly after 5 years of being a member that was the only sale I have ever had go bad.

But from Now on I think I will be sticking to Here, Stangnet, Modular Fords, CL and Ebay to sell parts lol.

Thanks for all the support guys. :rockon:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LMFAO I just finished reading the thread.. God that was funny as hell. I'd kill for him to come over to SVTP.. He's probably a 17yr old kid lol.. He can't even type lol.. Anyways I got a good LOL

SVTPete83

Established Member
That was some serious comedy. I have been a member there since 2001 and occasionally see people like that. Don't let that scare you away from selling over there. I have bought and sold tons of stuff through that site. There's a lot of good peeps on there as well

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Lol he can eat shit, 1,200-1,500 for heads to be rebuilt is about the norm....

Op tell him to lick your balls bro, be bought used parts and rolled the dice.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Lol he can eat shit, 1,200-1,500 for heads to be rebuilt is about the norm....

Op tell him to lick your balls bro, be bought used parts and rolled the dice.
Do you REALLY think the buyer spent $1500 to have those heads rebuilt that he purchased for $300? Hell NO he took them out of the box and put them on his shitbox and it's operating just fine.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Do you REALLY think the buyer spent $1500 to have those heads rebuilt that he purchased for $300? Hell NO he took them out of the box and put them on his shitbox and it's operating just fine.

Lol I know he didn't but, I paid 1250 for a set of Pontiac heads to be rebuilt IMO the dumbass that op has to deal with should Gtfo

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It sounds to me like $1500 to that douche is like a million so yeah the heads got bolted down and that's the deal... Op tell him a $10 gift certificate to Golden Corral is in the mail for his troubles!

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
It sounds to me like $1500 to that douche is like a million so yeah the heads got bolted down and that's the deal... Op tell him a $10 gift certificate to Golden Corral is in the mail for his troubles!

:beer: haha

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Tell him to pull the heads and restore them to original condition. You'd like to be at the shop when they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread