The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

Ron 1995 R

Established Member
Isn't it a coincidence that the craigslist ad has the car at:

1995 Cobra R - Clean, Smells New, Drives Great - $22900 (Wyomissing)
http://reading.craigslist.org/cto/4988878973.html

And now the Ebay bids (as of today at 10:17am) are at $22,900.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221752220858?nav=SEARCH

A little oversight in understanding the ads...

- Two different cars it seems.
- just happen to have same price at this moment...it'll fetch more

Have a good day

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
One of these days, I am going to add a streetable 95R to my garage. I am just smitten by the sn95 body style. Good looking car and I think you have it priced fairly.

Tom

LPIR

Established Member
I just re-submitted my Cobra R for sale on Ebay. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261902970869?forcerRptr=true&item=261902970869&viewitem=

95CobraR_THreverse.jpg

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
2 - '93 Cobra R & '00 Cobra R

Well after a lot of deliberation I have decided to post all 3 of my Cobra Rs for sale. These were all my "dream cars" and have been treated as so while in my possession. I will say upfront that I am not selling them because I need the money or because there is anything to hide on any of them....its simply a case of I just don't have time to enjoy them as much as they deserve. When I bought them I had 1 kid and now I have 4 kids! I will discuss in detail and take as many pictures as necessary to make a serious buyer comfortable... but I don't have hours to waste sending info to "tire kickers"... not trying to be rude, only upfront and to the point.

1993 Cobra R, 38k original miles, all original paint, only mods are: shorty headers, off-road Hpipe, Flowmaster Mufflers, Aluminum D/S, Hurst Shifter, Ford Motorsport Plug wires and tinted windows..... I have all the original parts to return it to stock should buyer decide to do so. I have owned the car for 13 years. It was on the cover of Mustang Monthly 1996 when original owner/collector Charles Chandler of SanAntonio owned it. Price: $42,500

1993 Cobra R, 2k original miles, all original, never modded, always been a "garage queen", still wearing its original dated Goodyear ZR tires. Was in 5.0 Mustang Magazine's calendar by LRS back in 2004. I have owned the car 13 years. Price: $60,000

2000 Cobra R, 8,500 original miles, all original paint, documented Kenny Brown CSR/OT conversion with serialized number plate and all documentation, has every modification that KB offered to include, Full Tubular Suspension Front and Rear, KW Coilovers, 14" Baer/Alcon Brakes, Street Cage, Rear Diff Cooler, 3.73 gears, 2TR Differential, KB Aerodynamics Package, KB Oval Race Exhaust, KB Thermostat Mod, Corner Weighted, KB Graphics Package etc etc, Also has Carbon Fiber Hood. I have 2 sets of OEM '00R Wheels ( original painted set & oem chrome set) both have correct KD tires. Included with sale is all original parts to include: original hood, all original Borla exhaust, all original suspension, original diff and gears, original axles. I also have a NOS Ford front splitter, NOS Ford front bumper cover. I have all factory ford documentation as well as all KB documentation. I have owned the car 8 years. Price $45,000

Last edited:

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Well after a lot of deliberation I have decided to post all 3 of my Cobra Rs for sale. These were all my "dream cars" and have been treated as so while in my possession. I will say upfront that I am not selling them because I need the money or because there is anything to hide on any of them....its simply a case of I just don't have time to enjoy them as much as they deserve. When I bought them I had 1 kid and now I have 4 kids! I will discuss in detail and take as many pictures as necessary to make a serious buyer comfortable... but I don't have hours to waste sending info to "tire kickers"... not trying to be rude, only upfront and to the point.

1993 Cobra R, 38k original miles, all original paint, only mods are: shorty headers, off-road Hpipe, Flowmaster Mufflers, Aluminum D/S, Hurst Shifter, Ford Motorsport Plug wires and tinted windows..... I have all the original parts to return it to stock should buyer decide to do so. I have owned the car for 13 years. It was on the cover of Mustang Monthly 1996 when original owner/collector Charles Chandler of SanAntonio owned it. Price: $42,500

1993 Cobra R, 2k original miles, all original, never modded, always been a "garage queen", still wearing its original dated Goodyear ZR tires. Was in 5.0 Mustang Magazine's calendar by LRS back in 2004. I have owned the car 13 years. Price: $60,000

2000 Cobra R, 8,500 original miles, all original paint, documented Kenny Brown CSR/OT conversion with serialized number plate and all documentation, has every modification that KB offered to include, Full Tubular Suspension Front and Rear, KW Coilovers, 14" Baer/Alcon Brakes, Street Cage, Rear Diff Cooler, 3.73 gears, 2TR Differential, KB Aerodynamics Package, KB Oval Race Exhaust, KB Thermostat Mod, Corner Weighted, KB Graphics Package etc etc, Also has Carbon Fiber Hood. I have 2 sets of OEM '00R Wheels ( original painted set & oem chrome set) both have correct KD tires. Included with sale is all original parts to include: original hood, all original Borla exhaust, all original suspension, original diff and gears, original axles. I also have a NOS Ford front splitter, NOS Ford front bumper cover. I have all factory ford documentation as well as all KB documentation. I have owned the car 8 years. Price $45,000

Wow! GLWS

I'm gonna ask but I'm sure you'll say you want to sell as a group with the car but I'd be interested in getting the oem chrome 00R wheels from you. I'm in Texas so I could pick them up. If interested please let me know. Surely the buyer wouldn't care if these wheels were with the car or not. They are not the wheels that came on the car.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Keep on posting the 1995's that you find. I'm still looking for one myself.

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Sorry, didnt cross reference that it was a repost, I had not seen it on Ebay before. Again, I have no affiliation, just passing it along.

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
WTB 2000 cobra R cash in hand no loans or bs. noting over $40,000. modded, higher miles, caged ,tracked, blow motor all ok. no salvage title though. location dose not matter ill ship it. PM ME!

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
2000 Cobra R #300 was a regional race car:
- Raced SCCA San Francisco Regional T1 class

The pictures are protected from a copy. The car looks very nice in its SCCA livery.

I would have been interested in it. The short description is not enough to sale a race car. Has it won races? Modifications? If modified, are all of the original parts included? Does it have an extra set of wheels and other parts? Is the original paperwork included?

Too many questions for a fair price.;-)

harley56

Established Member
2000 Cobra R #300 was a regional race car:

The pictures are protected from a copy. The car looks very nice in its SCCA livery.

I would have been interested in it. The short description is not enough to sale a race car. Has it won races? Modifications? If modified, are all of the original parts included? Does it have an extra set of wheels and other parts? Is the original paperwork included?

Too many questions for a fair price.;-)

I went to the auction as a bidder to specifically bid on this car. Unfortunately, got tied up at work and was one hour late. I know this car, the owner that raced it owned a Ford Dealership and I raced against him. He did win T1 in the San Francisco SCCA region with this car and it is extremely clean and was always dealership maintained.

After spending time at the Mecum auction I went over to the Russo & Steel auction also in Monterey. Car was in the parking lot so I put my name on number on a card and left it on the windshield asking to be called if he had in interest in selling. He did call. He is a used car dealer out of Florida. He started telling me how special it is being #300 of #300, etc....I told him I knew what he paid for it, but knew it was worth more and how much would it take. He said $50K. I know that was his starting point, but I quickly lost interest and thanked him for getting back to me. If interested, I can provide his number.

Obviously I am more than a little bummed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread