2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Explained

slow poke

Established Member
But but but but........................ I need to do steroids for 6 months, put on my special shoes, and drop 20 pounds. Then I'll race you in the 100m sprint and there's no chance I'll lose!

Kiohtee

Established Member
But but but but........................ I need to do steroids for 6 months, put on my special shoes, and drop 20 pounds. Then I'll race you in the 100m sprint and there's no chance I'll lose!

You have literally added nothing to this thread, the conversation at hand, and I question if you've added any value to the community at large. Do you even speak facts?

It would be a shame if you were banned from this community for blatant trolling. The fact you admitted you would bump this thread when it started to die down again would probably be enough to ban you.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
You have literally added nothing to this thread, the conversation at hand, and I question if you've added any value to the community at large. Do you even speak facts?

It would be a shame if you were banned from this community for blatant trolling. The fact you admitted you would bump this thread when it started to die down again would probably be enough to ban you.

We can agree on that.

slow poke

Established Member
To make sure, the Dodge Demon, the fastest and bestest car ever produced does not leave the minds of our fellow car enthusiasts.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hrm.

I own most of the cars to which y'all are comparing the Demon. And I've driven the others (ok, not the Veyron, just the Chiron).

I've tried taking some of my exotics to the dragstrip. It's an exercise in frustration. They don't transfer weight at the launch, they wheel hop on the VHT, and in the real world you end up running 11.0 @ 135. It's embarrassing. They are the wrong tool for the job.

The Demon occupies a very useful niche. It's street legal, comfortable enough to be daily driven, it's got space for 4 people and a large trunk. It's a small fraction of the market price of any of the other street cars mentioned. It's DAMN fast in a straight line, either from a dig or from a roll. And it will perform well at a dragstrip when I wander up there on the odd Saturday night. There's a lot to like about it; that's why I'm getting one.

Is the Demon the quickest street-legal car at the dragstrip? Currently yes, and kudos to Dodge for marketing the hell out of that.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
The+End.jpg

apache driver

Established Member
Hrm.

I own most of the cars to which y'all are comparing the Demon. And I've driven the others (ok, not the Veyron, just the Chiron).

I've tried taking some of my exotics to the dragstrip. It's an exercise in frustration. They don't transfer weight at the launch, they wheel hop on the VHT, and in the real world you end up running 11.0 @ 135. It's embarrassing. They are the wrong tool for the job.

The Demon occupies a very useful niche. It's street legal, comfortable enough to be daily driven, it's got space for 4 people and a large trunk. It's a small fraction of the market price of any of the other street cars mentioned. It's DAMN fast in a straight line, either from a dig or from a roll. And it will perform well at a dragstrip when I wander up there on the odd Saturday night. There's a lot to like about it; that's why I'm getting one.

Is the Demon the quickest street-legal car at the dragstrip? Currently yes, and kudos to Dodge for marketing the hell out of that.

Look forward to the Demon review.

_Snake_

Established Member
Hrm.

<mic drop>

csc427

Established Member
Hrm.

Thank god for this response. I love how people compare all these cars that they've never owned or most likely never even driven. Nobody thinks the demon will run these hero posted times but assume all other cars being compared will run their fastest claimed time all the time. Also, like how people are comparing a factory warranty car to their modded cars. Ever think the aftermarket will have some goodies for the demon as well? Wouldn't that be a more fair comparison? Doubt that pulley, tune, and intake would make the demon slower...Hope this ends this thread. Lol

Last edited:

slow poke

Established Member
This thread is entertaining and I now think of all you guys as my good friends.

I will post videos of the Demon losing in both roll races and at the strip when they become available.

Users who are viewing this thread