350 Lawsuit

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh God. A customer of mine brought his 2016 in to do the recall today, what I saw was alarming.

He's put 4400 miles on the car, it hasn't caught on fire or anything. He's also taken it to the track.

It's a tech pack, it shouldve burst into flame as soon as the rubber rolled on the asphalt at the track.
a9850820fcb5500de7405312bcb72c62.jpg
0c1583009d6018bc673a28339ce475b6.jpg
0c300f168c4038d4dcb2efeac7f90249.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Track Pack in for the recall.....

Never overheated. Although it only has 67 miles on it lol
04cf977ece00944f2988ee9a65fa2368.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Zeromaz

Established Member
Where does 13COBRA work? I'd never buy a vehicle from someone with that attitude. Its repulsive.

I work very hard for my money. If i'm giving my money to someone, I demand quality. If you don't respect that, I'll get quality elsewhere. Its 2017 and you say shit like "it isn't the track version" ... thats a poor attitude coming from a poor manager who probably works out of a poor dealership. You think you would still have your job if someone important heard your sorry excuses or reasonings?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where does 13COBRA work? I'd never buy a vehicle from someone with that attitude. Its repulsive.

I work very hard for my money. If i'm giving my money to someone, I demand quality. If you don't respect that, I'll get quality elsewhere. Its 2017 and you say shit like "it isn't the track version" ... thats a poor attitude coming from a poor manager who probably works out of a poor dealership. You think you would still have your job if someone important heard your sorry excuses or reasonings?

Thanks for your input. Glad you can contribute to the forum. I would venture to guess you own a 2016 Tech Pack, and have experienced the overheating?

Your argument is, or appears to be, that a Tech Pack car should be able to be tracked like a Track Pack car. If that's the case, would you purchase a gas Super Duty to pull a 25000# trailer, because you would expect it to pull like a diesel truck?

All of the personal insults are ridiculous and uncalled for. Sounds like you are upset, I suggest stepping back away from your keyboard before you get yourself banned in your first week of existence on this site.

And as far as my job is concerned, I'd say my job security is pretty safe. lol

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Let me just put this out there. In a time where everyone wants something for nothing buyers had a choice in 16 to purchase stereo and leather or track coolers or another car completely. After they made their choice they are saying they made a mistake and that Ford should pay for it. That's crap!

Like you others work very hard for their money and they should not give it away or give it to someone who whines or cries about their poor choice. This is what this thread is about.

In regards to the post above the customer payed 60k for a car he does not want to drive. He asked his dealer to pick it up for a recall he(the customer) had no control over and Nick did so on Nicks dime, with no questions or complaints.

If you ask me that is great customer service. Beats to hell my local deal which still has 20k markup on a yellow tech pack from 16. It's only been on the lot for over 10 months. Haha

Zemedici

Established Member

Random question :

Did you come over from M6G?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Impressive post, and how did you find us? I shall now fire up my laptop to find out how to do justice that will be bestowed upon you troll.

Zeromaz

Established Member
I have a 2017. I have no complaints. This is the first pony forum i've been on. If I remember, M6G is another forum.

Engineers are designing vehicles nowadays. When i can run a 2000 Honda on the track all day but the weaker version of a brand new Ford Performance car can't... there is something completely wrong with that.

Your opinion of good customer service is skewed in a terrible way. Because YOU are not sitting in in an unfortunate position, its easy for you to look at it in a brighter light.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have a 2017. I have no complaints. This is the first pony forum i've been on. If I remember, M6G is another forum.

Engineers are designing vehicles nowadays. When i can run a 2000 Honda on the track all day but the weaker version of a brand new Ford Performance car can't... there is something completely wrong with that.

Your opinion of good customer service is skewed in a terrible way. Because YOU are not sitting in in an unfortunate position, its easy for you to look at it in a brighter light.
I so smell a duplicate account already.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Engineers have been designing vehicles for as long as I can remember...

If it weren't for the sensors in the transmission that put the car into limp mode to avoid excess heat, the GT350 would run all over your 2000 Honda. Your Honda doesn't have the sensors so it's a moot point.

I'm not sure how I'm sitting in an unfortunate position? I think you got your words mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread