Latest Drivetrain and Horsepower Speculation?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Complete BS. Mustang is going virtual in 2021 there is no way they would go to the expense of introducing a hybrid version of the platform just the year before.

My sister in law's brother works for a gaming company and told me Ford Smart Mobility will be offering a Mustang virtual reality gaming experience projected on the windshields of their 2021 Smart Mobility Vehicles. When your Ford autonomous ride pulls up next to a GM made autonomous ride you can grab your joystick and virtually race. A limited number of game controllers will be Shelby GT500 badged to ensure dealers can still make windfall profits. Post enough virtual races to your social media accounts and Ford may let you purchase a Ford GT game controller.

Lol nice. sixth post since 2010 troll much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
S/C 5.2. Supposedly it's gonna be a 2019, which I guess could change.

Know a guy who works with a company that is part of the design process. He said Ford is crazy hush hush about it. That's literally the only thing they have told him.

Not gonna say who he works for or what they are working on.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
LOL! Are you poking fun at a certain member who always claims to have intimate inside information because his company "works close with Ford" but never actually tells us anything useful or interesting?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
LOL! Are you poking fun at a certain member who always claims to have intimate inside information because his company "works close with Ford" but never actually tells us anything useful or interesting?

Yes.

That's me now.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The ecobeast will have a 2.85L flat 4 cossworth mill with a cross plane cranks and 5 valves per cylinder with a sequential 40/90mm combo.

40mpg highway and 755hp. Revs to 9250rpm, and over revs to 10,000rpm for upto 10 seconds.

My buddy Landen Heyarnold works in the skunkworks deep dev team with fp1 and spilled the beans

SlowSVT

Established Member
My friend knows a guy who knows another guy that's in the "know" at Ford says the 2019 GT500 will make 0 hp/0 ft lbs on a 0 displacement engine with a 0 speed transmission, weighs 0 lbs and gets 0 miles to the gallon.

Right now from what I've seen he is the only credible source of information on the GT500 so I tend to believe him

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
^ya but what kind of drivability would something like that have? Sure zero emissions is cool and all but zero hp would mean it's immobile. I'd talk with your friend and find out if he meant 0 hp while moving as in a new planetary sun dial operated electrostatic tire and wheel design that uses the cast shadow from the protruding sun dial rim spoke to create inverse daylight sensor triggers to power the helix coupling flanges on the putter bushings of the centralized intelligence agent of the tie rods.

That would work fine to stimulate electrokinesis which could drive the new lightwheel negative calory wheels infused with peanut oil, but it would require a hydromatic fluid coupling dewhicky with Kevlar plated-brass nostrils and advance polymer photosynthetic Metallica syntax.

I think your buddy has bad info, take him to a grave yard, string him from a tree and threaten him until he spills the beans.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
99cobraugotbit, thank you. I knew he was fibbing. "0 hp" 0 tq" 0 mpg" ya maybe in a perfect fantasy world. That would be the fastest car ever. Just teleport from a to b. 1 second 1/4 mile. Smh

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They will use a 351w with a Paxton novi. Proven combo, stupid cheap, 1000hp all day on 2 bolt main

Papaw

Established Member
You guys have it all wrong.
Lassie said that Timmy has fallen down a well and that the new GT500 will have a 6.2 DOHC with mock tunnel ram complete with bird catcher intake.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
^i would honestly be 0% peeved or upset. I have 800whp on low boost and pump gas and 1200whp on race gas and high boost, 3400lbs, great handling and a full interior in my 03 cobra. I just want to see Ford put up a badass car because I like rooting for the home team but there's no denying the hellcat team has killed it, I'd love a charger hellcat or that hellcat jeep thing

Users who are viewing this thread