'01 F150 supercrew vs '07 lexus IS250

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
If you have a 99 mustang GT, then you have a PI headed 4.6 rated at 260HP.

I would say you are running NO faster than a high 15 at best. My reason is because your truck weights as much or more than my ex and we have similar mods, but I have a 5 speed auto as opposed to your 4 speed and I have 3.73's as well. Like I said, my cousin had a 4.6 F150 that was slower than dog piss and my ex would eat it alive. Take it to the track and let us know what it runs;) Also, have you raced the Lexus yet?

Edit: I looked at the 03' you mentioned- He had a 75 shot of nitrous, CAI, and catback exhaust. He said he's running 93 octane so I assume it's tuned for the nitrous.

i thought that the PI heads didn't come out till 2001 or atleast that is what i have been told by most guys. and no i haven't ran it yet. its been raining all week here in orlando and my friend drives his escape on crappy days. just as i drive my f150 on crappy days. i have ran the escape and beat it tho and it has a V6 and its a 4x4 nothing special about that tho

whipplesnake

Established Member
haha plus one count me in with my 96 f150.. 300 inline 6 baby!! Take the mustang and good luck

gobs of torque 300?? Is this post a joke? Shit can i join the race with my expedition?

is this the story line and cast for the next fast and the furious?

i don't think anyone cares is the point the post is just dumb

:dw: In my opinion anything that runs 15 seconds is slow.

lol

2k3gt

Established Member
I'm guessing it didn't happen. Either way, '99-'04 Mustang GT's had the exact same engine. If he ended up racing him with his truck, then he probably lost..don't know why he would race him with a truck that he *claims* is a 15 second truck, when he has a proven mid-14 second car sitting in the garage...oh well.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
one of the most ridiculous threads ever created in roadkill IMO.

1st off, a 4.6l supercrew f-150 is about 220hp and 5500lbs. We're talking 17sec timeslips in cool weather with a tail wind and some good luck. These trucks are in no way, shape or form performance vehicles. Hell, I've had faster bowel movements. :lol:

4.6L na 2v mustang gt = POS
4.6l na 2v f-150 supercrew = POS with a large order of chili cheese fries on the side :lol:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
2v 4.6 has 305trq... that still has 5 more than your truck...in a much smaller car...

coming from a guy who has a 01 Cobra...lol sadly to admit it has the exact same body....just an engine that can barely run higher numbers than a 2v with the same bolt ons...

But off the record Gt's are slow... but the point is they can beat miatas, and miatas are gay

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
coming from a guy who has a 01 Cobra...lol sadly to admit it has the exact same body....just an engine that can barely run higher numbers than a 2v with the same bolt ons...

Actually, I drive an 01' SVT LIGHTNING. :bash: So its just a wee bit faster than a 2v GT. :poke:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
one of the most ridiculous threads ever created in roadkill IMO.

1st off, a 4.6l supercrew f-150 is about 220hp and 5500lbs. We're talking 17sec timeslips in cool weather with a tail wind and some good luck. These trucks are in no way, shape or form performance vehicles. Hell, I've had faster bowel movements. :lol:

4.6l na 2v f-150 supercrew = POS with a large order of chili cheese fries on the side :lol:

since when does my 4,600lb 4.6 F150 weigh 5,500lbs? it doesn't even way that with me in it and 2 of my friends

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
So once again, how did you do?

Edit-Saw your previous post about not being sure about the PI motor. 1999 is when the 4.6 PI motor debuted in the new edge style mustang. I believe what you are thinking is that sometime in 01' there was a tune change or something and therefore those years and up put down a little more power than a 99-00, even thought the power rating never changed.

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
So once again, how did you do?

Edit-Saw your previous post about not being sure about the PI motor. 1999 is when the 4.6 PI motor debuted in the new edge style mustang. I believe what you are thinking is that sometime in 01' there was a tune change or something and therefore those years and up put down a little more power than a 99-00, even thought the power rating never changed.

i ran him in the stang and the truck. stang it wasn't really even a race. the truck actually gave him a run for his money. i was surprised i did that good with just a lil 4.6 truck. and then this lead to me racing the D-max wich i was killed by

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
since when does my 4,600lb 4.6 F150 weigh 5,500lbs? it doesn't even way that with me in it and 2 of my friends

Drop the crack pipe! :bash: Lightnings weigh 4,700lbs bone stock and supercrew f-150s weigh in at about 5,500. :read:

Where are you getting your info? Outta your ass? :shrug:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Drop the crack pipe! :bash: Lightnings weigh 4,700lbs bone stock and supercrew f-150s weigh in at about 5,500. :read:

Where are you getting your info? Outta your ass? :shrug:

yeah i thought my truck weighed more to but i was owned in another thread, my truck weighs 4,600 lightning weighs 4,700 and the HD f150 weighs 4,900

Sny714

Established Member

You really think 4v's make just a little more power than 2v's with the same bolt ons?? Thats funny bc anytime I see a 2v that has more than 310rwhp its due to a heads and cams swap.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
your truck ran a low 15 what at a 1/8th mile track? i drove a 5.4L RWD regular cab 8 foot bed truck around for a few years and that truck was slow as some doo, and the 4.6 has to be slower. if the road was good and wet if i could get a one wheel peel but that was it, dry pavement... nothing, only thing more skimp ive ever driven was a 86 4cyl wrangler, im not sure you could even get the one wheel peel on ice with that thing.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
your truck ran a low 15 what at a 1/8th mile track? i drove a 5.4L RWD regular cab 8 foot bed truck around for a few years and that truck was slow as some doo, and the 4.6 has to be slower. if the road was good and wet if i could get a one wheel peel but that was it, dry pavement... nothing, only thing more skimp ive ever driven was a 86 4cyl wrangler, im not sure you could even get the one wheel peel on ice with that thing.

one wheel peel in a 5.4? i can break both loose in the 4.6 on dry pavement. i guess your truck didn't have posi trac did it?

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
if it had posi then it wouldnt have done anything, it was a turd, and the 4.6 has even less power.

just for you i will make a burnout vid of my bigass supercrew will the lil 4.6 burnin off the bridgstone H/T's it has no problem breaking them loose even my friends extended cab V6 F150 can break 'em loose as long as it has a lsd both will spin.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
yeah i thought my truck weighed more to but i was owned in another thread, my truck weighs 4,600 lightning weighs 4,700 and the HD f150 weighs 4,900

Umm...do you have ADD or short term memory loss? Your truck has a curb weight of 4,732 lbs. The 2001 HD F150 Supercrew is 4644 lbs. The 2001 F150 Lightning is 4670 lbs. I find it amazing that your SC did better in that race than your GT did. I suppose that weird shit happens every day in Grants world? :bash:

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Umm...do you have ADD or short term memory loss? Your truck has a curb weight of 4,732 lbs. The 2001 HD F150 Supercrew is 4644 lbs. The 2001 F150 Lightning is 4670 lbs. I find it amazing that your SC did better in that race than your GT did. I suppose that weird shit happens every day in Grants world? :bash:

the curb weight you listed for my truck happens to be the curb weight of the 5.4 4x4 lariat my truck is the xlt 2wd 4.6 wich is 200lbs lighter

Users who are viewing this thread