'02 GT vs Nissan 350Z

rocket5979

Established Member
DVan8504 said:
I couldn't have been much more respectful with my questioning, but you obviously took some offense to it. That's your call. I'm sleeping well at night knowing I drive a honda which I don't race. Just another car guy who was trying to understand.

You were being extremely sarcastic. Take a closer look at your wording. It is apparent. I didn't really take offense to your comment; I just rewarded sarcasm with more sarcasm is all. :coolman:

Last edited:

rocket5979

Established Member
ZnusNV said:
I'm your huckleberry.

If your ever in the Chicago area let me know. It would be fun to race your S2K. Of course being that your supercharged I will be spraying in the LS. You would win due to your power to weight ratio being good for mid-low 12's as mine after spray is only good for high 12.9's. If you want to you can race my Ford Exploder too.

Props. It is good to actually see a Honda owner that races.

Last edited:

DVan8504

Established Member
rocket5979 said:
You were being extremely sarcastic. Take a closer look at your wording. It is apparent. I didn't really take offense to your comment; I just rewarded sarcasm with more sarcasm is all. :coolman:

Look up the meaning of sarcasm. I said nothing sarcastic at all. Sarcasm means I said something I didn't really mean. I told you I was just trying to understand, and you can believe what you want from there.

rmgtc01

Established Member
This is why I drove a 03 Cobra....so I wouldn't have to have these petty debates. I win..the end!

Sad thing is now I have a G35 S. Stupid, VQ35 engine. j/k... its not a bad motor at all. I do think if the 350z has proper intake/Ex. mods (CAI, plenum, catback) it will be stronger top end than a GT with the same. All my GT's seems to not pull as well past 80 or so. Down low though... GT>350Z.

rocket5979

Established Member
DVan8504 said:
Look up the meaning of sarcasm. I said nothing sarcastic at all. Sarcasm means I said something I didn't really mean. I told you I was just trying to understand, and you can believe what you want from there.

Whatever dude. I got what I got from your wording. You plainly meant what you said to stir the pot a little bit and it seems that now your trying to backpedal by saying you never meant it that way. Either way, it is useless to argue over this pesky crap. Just move on and lets get back on topic.

99-04 GT vs. 350Z....Drivers race.

Users who are viewing this thread