02 SS vs 03 cobra video!

Hardtop

Established Member
Originally posted by DaTruth
Bruce whats up man..? I think they think we do not run 11's on street tires..? Oh well.. Actually, I wish I could fit in a 03 Cobra.. I would have one, but 6 foot 7 inches and 280lbs does not fit well in Mustangs.. I will venture here often to get beat up. I like to check on the competition.. I am happy Ford realized that it would take forced induction Cobra to beat a normally aspirated F-body.:D By the way.. I like the new Cobra coming out..

I'm with you on some of the prototypes of the new Mustang. They are sweet. Might get tempted to go over to the dark side when they come out.:)

Bruce

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Hardtop
I'm with you on some of the prototypes of the new Mustang. They are sweet. Might get tempted to go over to the dark side when they come out.:)

Bruce
Not the "dark side" the "winning side" ;-)

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Hardtop

Bruce
Naw, you don't want to do that. You really don't want a rustang. chebbies rule man.

Hardtop

Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Comin' in with good natured smack gets good natured smack....back :)
If you take it right, the story continues, and we all have fun. If you don't, you get run as a fraud, and the troll-patrol continues :D
If ya come in with the "other" kinda car, you gotta take your medicine ;-)
From there, it's the welcome mat :thumbsup:

Excellent post, and thanks if it was directed my way.:) Good natured smack talking is cool. I know I'm going to get the treatment from you guys for driving Brand X and I'm cool with that. Most everyone on this board has been cool. I think many, me especially, are chomping at the bit to get back to the track. A little trash talking before the start of race season is always good.:beer: We just got to get rid of the 2 feet of snow we got last weekend.:mj:

Bruce

03DOHC

Established Member
Blades, what's your e-mail addy? PM me with it if you want and I'll send it to you.

OverToad

Established Member
We just got to get rid of the 2 feet of snow we got last weekend.

Snow......I feel your pain man :cryying:

I can't tell you how tough it was yesterday for me............All that golfin', and the half-naked beer girls droppin' jello-shots off to us at each hole.....on a frigid, FRIGID, 72 degree day..............God, the frost didn't even melt off of the putting green until 7:10.....an entire 7 minutes after sun-up!!!!

Worst 7 minutes of my life.......:cryying:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Snow......I feel your pain man :cryying:

I can't tell you how tough it was yesterday for me............All that golfin', and the half-naked beer girls droppin' jello-shots off to us at each hole.....on a frigid, FRIGID, 72 degree day..............God, the frost didn't even melt off of the putting green until 7:10.....an entire 7 minutes after sun-up!!!!

Worst 7 minutes of my life.......:cryying:
Bastage..i hope u croak on a fly. j/k ;-)

DaTruth

Established Member
Sounds like the snow is saving you guys from many street smack downs..:D You have to love this Florida weather.. I can run 03 Cobras all year.. Not even work the engine up enough to burn a quart of oil.. I am sure the day will come when I 03 Cobra pulls me on motor. Then I flip the switch and go right by... Did I tell you guys I am planning supercharger for next year... I am looking at 12#'s of boost.. That's about 650rwhp plus on our cars.. Maybe I will go turbo and make like 900rwtq. Nah.. Supercharger will do just fine. I will still have the nitrous and just run a 75 shot to cool down the charge.. I just have to buy this damn house and get my girlfriend off my back..:D

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by DaTruth
Sounds like the snow is saving you guys from many street smack downs..:D You have to love this Florida weather.. I can run 03 Cobras all year.. Not even work the engine up enough to burn a quart of oil.. I am sure the day will come when I 03 Cobra pulls me on motor. Then I flip the switch and go right by... Did I tell you guys I am planning supercharger for next year... I am looking at 12#'s of boost.. That's about 650rwhp plus on our cars.. Maybe I will go turbo and make like 900rwtq. Nah.. Supercharger will do just fine. I will still have the nitrous and just run a 75 shot to cool down the charge.. I just have to buy this damn house and get my girlfriend off my back..:D
Sounds like u already have a supercharger for your mouth :-D

Last edited:

OverToad

Established Member
I just have to buy this damn house and get my girlfriend off my back..:D

:dw:

All that Florida sun has your brain a little heat-soaked man. Isn't the idea of buying the damn house so you can get her onto her back, not off of yours?
Doesn't sound like that'll leave alot of time for racing :D

OverToad

Established Member
Bastage..i hope u croak on a fly. j/k ;-)

Hehe......It's what you always here.........Everything is bigger in Texas.......including the fly's ;-)

Hey, I did my time in the snow. I grew up on Lake Erie. I learned my lesson, and got to the sun as quickly as I could! :thumbsup:

Although, it wasn't all bad. When Lake Erie got too unbearably cold, we had a fix ;-)
Good thing we learned how to make that sucker burn :eek:

LIKE IT

Established Member
weather!!

just rub it in!!, the weather that is!!.:( :bored: :fm:, I need to move somewhere that is warm and nice year round. I am from a warm climate, living in a cold place. I am tired of this B/S, my 03 sits in the garage more so than I drive it.That sucks!!.

DaTruth

Established Member
You guys are great. I love the comebacks. I think I will visit here more often.. :) Now it is time to go home.. I work too much..

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Re: weather!!

Originally posted by Basil st Louis
just rub it in!!, the weather that is!!.:( :bored: :fm:, I need to move somewhere that is warm and nice year round. I am from a warm climate, living in a cold place. I am tired of this B/S, my 03 sits in the garage more so than I drive it.That sucks!!.
lol Basil..use zaino for the next few weeks..u have to wait 24 hours between coats..should kill some time :p

LIKE IT

Established Member
Re: Re: weather!!

Originally posted by Xplicit
lol Basil..use zaino for the next few weeks..u have to wait 24 hours between coats..should kill some time :p
Thanks, I will try that!!.

Users who are viewing this thread