03 Cobra vs M6

SCM3

Established Member
mustangbee said:
theirs a guy at our local "cobra club" that put down 443whp in his 04, he raced an M6 and put 2-3 cars on him to about 130mph...i THINK it was from a 65mph roll, maybe 75mph...freeway tho...

Haha...im going to set up a race with an M6 and a cobra with ~450whp and i will show u what happens. 2-3 cars haha...If anything it will be dead even and thats pushing it. From what i have seen personally it takes about 470whp for a cobra to put a little over a car on an M6.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
SCM3 said:
Haha...im going to set up a race with an M6 and a cobra with ~450whp and i will show u what happens. 2-3 cars haha...If anything it will be dead even and thats pushing it. From what i have seen personally it takes about 470whp for a cobra to put a little over a car on an M6.

I'd be down to do this if you can set it up. Let me know. My car is not currently pullied, but it is around 425 WHP I'd like to see how it stacks up. We can also grab a local pullied car. Let's film it to put this dumb thread to bed.

Ashley

Last edited:

9746Cobra

spinnin4Vs
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
I'd be down to do this if you can set it up. Let me know. My car is not currently pullied, but it is around 425 WHP I'd like to see how it stacks up. We can also grab a local pullied car. Let's film it to put this dumb thread to bed.

Ashley

Sounds good! As I've said over, and over, and over, I do not believe the M6 was in "M" mode or whatever it's called. So a non-pullied cobra vs non m mode m6 is what were talking about here. (Still wont' change the fact that I beat one!)

What BMW should have done instead of "M" mode is just put a shifter on the dash like the old "Pole Position" Atari arcade game! If your old enough to remember, you had two gears: "Hi" and "Low". I guess it simulated an Indy car with a GM Powerglide tranny! :D

9746C

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread