03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
How can anyone not buy these? It's the deal of a lifetime!
Screenshot 2023-08-13 154004.png

mariusvt

Established Member
Wouldn't doubt it!

What's up with the weird spacing of the lug nut openings on the wheel on the right?

The fine print says one from the cobra and one from a supra, who knows. Cheap knock off wouldn't be surprising with this clown

Slowings

Established Member
Holy shit. I just went on his YouTube and saw his video about those wheels on the Supra.. same bolt pattern but clearly not usable. But as I was skipping through, take a look at the time stamp, you can see his addict twitch on his right had in the reflection of the car, was twitching the whole time he had the hand opened. There’s no chance in hell (obviously after knowing everything) but also would I let him handle any painting, or assembly for that matter with that.

Attachments

• IMG_3570.png
    IMG_3570.png
    867 KB · Views: 111

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Holy shit. I just went on his YouTube and saw his video about those wheels on the Supra.. same bolt pattern but clearly not usable. But as I was skipping through, take a look at the time stamp, you can see his addict twitch on his right had in the reflection of the car, was twitching the whole time he had the hand opened. There’s no chance in hell (obviously after knowing everything) but also would I let him handle any painting, or assembly for that matter with that.
You’d be amazed at how many “cobros” actually trust this idiot LOL

Venom351R

Established Member
Sad reality. So many cobra enthusiasts and influencers on IG still follow and support this crackhead..

I know of some real decent Cobra owners who still like / comment on his stuff. There's no way they are oblivious to everything that happened but for whatever reason they still side with him and decide to support him. I hope some of them get burned someday because this entire thread and what has been spread all through the Cobra community is the equivalent of ....... Don't touch the hot stove, the stove is hot and you will get burned.....ignores warning and touch's hot stove.

I'll have to go back and watch that

Last edited:

Cobracletus

Established Member
I know of some real decent Cobra owners who still like / comment on his stuff. There's no way they are oblivious to everything that happened but for whatever reason they still side with him and decide to support him. I hope some of them get burned someday because this entire thread and what has been spread all through the Cobra community is the equivalent of ....... Don't touch the hot stove, the stove is hot and you will get burned.....ignores warning and touch's hot stove.
I messaged a few people and warned them about this piece of shit. A couple of people were potential buyers and thanked me for the heads up. Probably saved them a couple hundred bucks at minimum. A couple of other "well known cobros" left me on read. I don't know how or why anyone would support a lying, thieving sack of shit.

Also as much as I didn't want to, I had to check out the addict twitch on his video. I hate that he got a click from me but damn. Said it before and I'll say it again...damn shame that he fathered a child.

Venom351R

Established Member
I messaged a few people and warned them about this piece of shit. A couple of people were potential buyers and thanked me for the heads up. Probably saved them a couple hundred bucks at minimum. A couple of other "well known cobros" left me on read. I don't know how or why anyone would support a lying, thieving sack of shit.

Also as much as I didn't want to, I had to check out the addict twitch on his video. I hate that he got a click from me but damn. Said it before and I'll say it again...damn shame that he fathered a child.

If it makes you feel better a view on youtube only counts if you watch for more than 30 seconds. If you skip around until you get to the part you need and watch very little it wont even count.

Another thing I don't get while we are on the youtube subject is I do not believe his channel is monetized. Usually when you click on any video on youtube it will play ads even if the channel is not monetized. His past views with the Cobra's and his sub count would make him eligible for monetization. But being that no ads are being run at all its almost like he's choosing the upload option to not monetize the video which blow's my frigging mind if that's why. If someone is making and uploading content and you can make money off it why not???? Granted the amount earned off youtube is far less than what most people think unless you have a big channel. I don't turn down the scraps of peasant pay that youtube throws my way but if I was a drug addict and could make money regardless of how little just by uploading videos why would you not?

The only reason I think he doesn't grasp this is because in comments when I used to watch his garbage he seemed really confused on the subject of being able to earn money off video's so I don't believe he took the steps to officially monotonize his channel when it became eligible or he does not change the upload setting to earn revenue off the channel. Below is a screen shot of that option from my channel. By default this setting is set to off and you have to change it to earn add revenue money. This is for each video you upload, you choose On or Off for monetization
Screenshot 2023-08-14 180513.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread