03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I can’t believe after all that has been reported, there are still so many supporting him and buying this crap he sells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real easy to pull the wool over their sub's heads. I mean, a guy gets a 90 day ban for something and a sub says, they can't do that to you, this is your business. These kids that follow these clowns are as brain dead as the content creators.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Pretty rough.
I could never imagine selling that Cobra and ending up with this.

For real, like all things considered hood, selling of parts, that SB cobra was real f'n nice. The condition of this supra from the steering wheel to center console cover is garbage. Was that a cigarette butt on the right side floor of his new car? What a dumbass, seriously.

Chipnrail

Established Member

Attachments

• drugs-are-bad-drugs.gif
    drugs-are-bad-drugs.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 70

Gt350g

Established Member
Long time since I’ve been on here, hope everyone’s doing well, and wallets are safe from smiegel. Came across this on Facebook today, looks like he’s still out there scamming. What’s it gonna take to get justice? At this rate, he might need to join the politicians in DC…

Attachments

• IMG_7261.png
    IMG_7261.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7260.png
    IMG_7260.png
    770.8 KB · Views: 128

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Long time since I’ve been on here, hope everyone’s doing well, and wallets are safe from smiegel. Came across this on Facebook today, looks like he’s still out there scamming. What’s it gonna take to get justice? At this rate, he might need to join the politicians in DC…
I came here to post this, but seen I had been beat.

Theives gonna theive.

eadracing

Established Member
A set of calipers and some other misc. stuff that has never shown up. Excuse after excuse and still nothing.

None of his “custom” stuff like headlights or those caliper brackets thankfully.

Unfortunately the police department in his area isn’t much help either.
Why doesn't someone beat this tweakers ass already!??

1FastFord

Established Member
wonder if he plans on changing the plates to his other ones of choice or if the seller knows he hasn't

1FastFord

Established Member
if I remember correctly, these are the ones shown when he pulled it off trailer from texas

Users who are viewing this thread