03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

bull_dog190

Established Member
wow I can't believe he got rid of that Cobra for that pile of trash. Over 100K miles on it and is already comparing to how its better than the Cobra and trashing the Cobra community and saying how it's all negative and how he was glad to get away from it. The Cobra community its solid and tight when you're not a D bag.
I love this community

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I can't imagine the cost to do that these days either
Good luck to him without a parts car, most of the stuff is obsolete from Toyota. I tried ordering a 6-spd for my wife’s cousin a few years back as a spare, no longer being built, parts aren’t being made anymore, and there was only 5 left in the entire country, at I believe it was 7k a pop, with my Toyota discount lol

PC03GT

Established Member
Good luck to him without a parts car, most of the stuff is obsolete from Toyota. I tried ordering a 6-spd for my wife’s cousin a few years back as a spare, no longer being built, parts aren’t being made anymore, and there was only 5 left in the entire country, at I believe it was 7k a pop, with my Toyota discount lol
He can settle for the fastest USPS driver

Venom351R

Established Member
So, what's are little douche nozzle been up to?

Made few videos talking the car up to be better than it is. The steering is so tight and no rattles and vibration.....exc exc and trying to convince everyone on how its a better car over the Cobra. He's also impressed with how the turbo BOV is audible. Guess that's a highlight when he never drove the Cobra hard enough to ever hear the supercharger. He's made comments about doing something with the body kit ( or maybe just side skirts ) and changing those for a different type. Its really hard to decipher what he's writing or talking about because he's always all over the place so much. I honestly think he was too scared of the Cobra to drive it very hard. The few times he did get on it hard it kicked sideways on him. I honestly think thats one of the main reasons for why he sold it and moved onto this slow turd. I don't believe every car needs to be fast to be enjoyable but why buy a modded cobra then act all surprised when it punch's back.

He's done a few short videos just driving the car while holding his phone trying to record....his basic idiotic stuff. Apparently he's never heard of a suction cup mount for a phone. He had a 30 min video about picking up the supra ( didn't watch it ) but its labeled as part 2 with out a part 1 lol and part of the thumbnail says " The real dream car" No one really seems to care too much his video views / likes on IG have plummeted with this car and his sub count dropped on YT.

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
No one really seems to care too much his video views / likes on IG have plummeted with this car and his sub count dropped on YT.
Maybe its because Wretched_2jz aka Supra Josh is a junky scammer and will steal your money???

tenor (2) (4).gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Made few videos talking the car up to be better than it is. The steering is so tight and no rattles and vibration.....exc exc and trying to convince everyone on how its a better car over the Cobra. He's also impressed with how the turbo BOV is audible. Guess that's a highlight when he never drove the Cobra hard enough to ever hear the supercharger. He's made comments about doing something with the body kit ( or maybe just side skirts ) and changing those for a different type. Its really hard to decipher what he's writing or talking about because he's always all over the place so much. I honestly think he was too scared of the Cobra to drive it very hard. The few times he did get on it hard it kicked sideways on him. I honestly think thats one of the main reasons for why he sold it and moved onto this slow turd. I don't believe every car needs to be fast to be enjoyable but why buy a modded cobra then act all surprised when it punch's back.

He's done a few short videos just driving the car while holding his phone trying to record....his basic idiotic stuff. Apparently he's never heard of a suction cup mount for a phone. He had a 30 min video about picking up the supra ( didn't watch it ) but its labeled as part 2 with out a part 1 lol and part of the thumbnail says " The real dream car" No one really seems to care too much his video views / likes on IG have plummeted with this car and his sub count dropped on YT.
Definitely sounds like he still lives the same MO. LOL. Won't be long before he does something really stupid and ends up selling the Supra (with no imperfections, of course) for his next "dream car".

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I can't get over paying 50 grand for this thing and needing another 30-50 grand to get it looking good which he probably will never be able to do. Makes no sense to me.
I don't get it either. He had a really nice SB cobra, and to get rid of that for his new car which is so subpar in cleanliness is a head scratcher.

1FastFord

Established Member
exactly even with all of the things which were hidden or issues he could have covered up, I would take the cobra over this car anyday. Now if the supra was lhd and completely done, then I can understand the thought process.

SVT Adam

Established Member
exactly even with all of the things which were hidden or issues he could have covered up, I would take the cobra over this car anyday. Now if the supra was lhd and completely done, then I can understand the thought process.
Agreed. It'll be sold soon in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread