04 Cobra running bad. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

04Cobra85

Established Member
They are gonna be paper weights. I'm not gonna sell them and then someone else and then they have the same problem. I can't do that to anyone. I know they said they were ok, but the were installed by one of the best modular engine builders and now the problem is gone with the stock cams. They are just garbage to me now.

I will test them out for you! I dont mind the work just to see for sure!

svtnotch

Established Member
i dont know if anyone mentioned to change intercooler pump if its cutting in and out it will put car in limp mode

modular89

Established Member
Just finished the tune and it runs great and pulls hard. It made 645hp and 627tq on 23lbs boost. I'm so happy to have it running again.

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
Just finished the tune and it runs great and pulls hard. It made 645hp and 627tq on 23lbs boost. I'm so happy to have it running again.

thats great.. you dont have to bother calling me..

I was just going to tell you that i would have thrown it back on the dyno and tweaked my existing tune for FREE to help out... glad its running..

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
I called you and left a message this past Monday.

i just checked messages at the shop and nothing there from ya..

Like i said, im glad you found the issue... i am still lost as to how we made so many great pulls on the dyno and it ran with no issues.. at least you have fun car to drive now!

Spoolx

Established Member
Sounds like something else was wrong that got cleared up by accident during the cam swap.

Cams just don't go bad

horspla2000

Established Member
Sounds like something else was wrong that got cleared up by accident during the cam swap.

Cams just don't go bad

AGREE. I was going to ask the OP is there was possibly a chain or guide issue that got fixed in the process, or if its possible one of the sprockets moved on the cam somehow. HAS TO BE something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread