04 cobra vs a heavily modded ws6

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Really. I might be having a brain fart, but I think Stang guys usually run taller gears in auto's than manuals. Actually I think I'm right. Some people say 4.10's for an auto GT and 3.73's for a manual. I think a 4.10 are still probably the better gear for a manual N/A Modular though. I remember the manual Foxbody guys use to say go with 3.73's.

When I owned Mustangs and I was always under the impression that 3.73s for AOD cars and 4.10s for manuals....I could be ' misremembering ' lol

So uh, is this vid ever gunna come up or is the C6z06,fgt,03/04termi,s197,WS6,etc,etc,etc the new subject?
I kinda wanted to see the vid, but instead I find a 7 page pissing match about comparing pony cars to full on sports cars, and sports cars to exotics... Whats next a Peterbuilt with 8 turbos, propaine injection, 4:10s, and a Whipple vs a ZR1?

I thought the same thing and I was telling my boy the same thing. Then I got caught up in it lol

Jroc

Established Member
When I owned Mustangs and I was always under the impression that 3.73s for AOD cars and 4.10s for manuals....I could be ' misremembering ' lol

Now that I think about it your probably right. Its been awhile since I kept up with how to mod a GT.

Users who are viewing this thread