08 gt500 33500

miss03ow

Established Member
I really think 32500 is a fair price vs what you would pay from the stealerships I don't have to get rid of it just hate using it as a dd with the options it has plus cpo warrantykbb puts it at 36 k so I really will not go lower just trying to hook up a fellow svt enthusiast. Also if you want interior pics pm a phone number as she lost camera

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Shame i dont have a buyer on my mach, and you were closer..Fairly priced, ive seen similar/better even at dealers but a clean car glws

miss03ow

Established Member
08 gt500

haha no trade a so called wholesale auto dealer with prices 1000 above retail have car make a decent offer:banana:

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
PM me your absolute bottom dollar...I'm not going to throw out a low ball offer.

Sorry to hijack. But I really hate this.

Seriously, why does everyone think people want to give a "bottom dollar" his price is one of the cheapest in the country, he has said numerous times what he will let it go for.

Since you're already admitting youre going to lowball him, you might as well do it. I think offering him anywhere under $31500 would be insulting.

I've watched your posts. I think you're looking for a higher mileage 2007.

Stangdriver13

Established Member

Seriously, why does everyone think people want to give a "bottom dollar" his price is one of the cheapest in the country, he has said numerous times what he will let it go for.

Since you're already admitting youre going to lowball him, you might as well do it. I think offering him anywhere under $31500 would be insulting.

I don't want buy until late winter or early spring so i don't have pay for a car to be in storage. Also that gives me more time to save to for a larger down payment. I've seen numerous cars that are cheaper with the same milage or same price with less miles. If the guy wants to try work out a deal that is better than some wholesale dealer is going to give him then its a win win for both of us. If not best of luck with the sale. Its heading into the winter months. Not exactly the best time to sell these cars.

miss03ow

Established Member
I haven't seen any 08s going for what I am asking with the options on the car for less or even equal to 33k at least not around here

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I haven't seen any 08s going for what I am asking with the options on the car for less or even equal to 33k at least not around here

As of last week the lowest priced one in the country was $29995 and it had 61k miles

Next was 31k with 43k miles

So ya your car is a good deal for sure

Gojira

Established Member

+1

I hate when people do that crap too. They guy already gave his price if you want to negotiate then the next thing to do is shoot back an offer not ask the guy what his bottom dollar is. Thats just as insulting as a low ball offer.

What happens is the guy gives his bottom dollar and then the buyer will start the negotiaging from that point.

Either
1. they cant afford to pay
or
2. they're to cheap to want to

VegasMichael

Established Member
If you can get over 30k I think you should consider it. Prices will continue to drop. It's not going to appreciate in value this decade.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
Good luck with the Sale... I know I was looking at yours as an options when I bought mine a few days ago... This is a good deal for whoever buys it!

Users who are viewing this thread