'08 GT500, Went Big!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Beautiful, they look great, these always remind me of viper wheels and our stock wheels just bigger, looks great though

rallen

SVT Poster
Established Member
Beautiful, they look great, these always remind me of viper wheels and our stock wheels just bigger, looks great though

Thanks, that's one of the reasons I went with these; spoke pattern is kinda similar to the OEMs...

but with a nice concave. Makes that stock 285 look tiny...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

You're right, they are similar to your wheels (very nice in their own right).

I really like those aftermarket wheels. I'd have to say if I owned that exact GT-500, THOSE would be the wheels I'd be really happy with. Excellent choice! :rockon:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Those wheels are sweet. Definitely a good choice.

I don't even like that body style but the wheels make it look great.

IMO there's not the slightest comparison between his new set and the stockers aside from the fact they're a 5 twin-spoke style.

Those Adv.1s are sick whereas the dull and too small factory wheels look like complete poo. I think those side-by-side pics more than speak for themselves lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread