09 Viper ACR OR 09 Corvette ZR1

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
ZR1!!

Its my dream car.

(I'd rather have a C6 Z over the ACR. :shrug:)

Heres my explanation why... I havent seen the new viper interiors yet. If theyre anything like the previous ones, NO THANKS! They perform great, dont bet me wrong, but I just think those interiors are uncomfortable. I've been in a 05 SRT-10, and I couldnt get over the seating position. I hated the shifting position also.

I think that they both are great cars. I just like the Vette interiors more, I'm also a GM guy too. The vettes just seem more luxurious.

Last edited:

kuruma

Established Member
Viper looks bad ass.

I'd pick the viper, i could probably care less which one handled better because neither is going to be used to its potential on the street. Which is where I drive.

blk02edge

Established Member
What were you expecting it to be a lexus? :shrug:

Why bother looking at Vette's or Viper's if you are looking for a cozzy daily driver. You might want to look into getting a Caddy or a Lexus.

Race car's are not supposed to be comfortable. They are made for fun and performance. Hell don't even think about a Saleen S7 if you don't like a Viper GTS.

Vipers are raw race cars. They are made for people who like to Drive a car, not be driven. People who like nanny governor's need not apply.
Not to slam you, but you have a consumer reports mentality. It wasn't comfortable. Lack of Cup holders! Or it wasn't very roomy!
What the #$#% are you thinking. It is a high performance exotic sports car! It is not supposed to ride like a Caddy.
Corvette's are designed to be daily driven sports cars. Vipers are not.

Vipers, Ford GT's, Saleen's, Ferrari's and Lambo's are exotic supercars.

Corvette, Mustang, Porshe, Camero, are sports cars ment for daily driving.

Perfect example is the Shelby GT500. The stock suspension is terrible. It is soft and the bushings are so bad they cause Wheel hop. Upgrade it to a Griggs (like I did) and the car transforms into a road grabbing beast.

THANK YOU! I cant belive how many people go on and on about how a corvette is more comfortable.. who cares?

we just test drove and bought a 99 GTS and the feeling you get when driving it makes the corvette seem lame IMO. I would never want a car that anybody off the street can drive with ease. Viper ftw

/oops didnt realise this was an old thread

Users who are viewing this thread