10's check...sights on 9's with some new equipment!

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Officially SCT drivers do not work on windows 8.1, I just installed a new hard drive into my laptop, and upgraded......smh

Windows 7 is going back on right now, so....like I said...Im slacking in the photo department.

SLACKER lol :beer:

Deespeed99

Established Member
Ill help you out with pictures. Here is a preview of mine ;)

tesa4ypa.jpg

Deespeed99

Established Member
How'd you do your trans lines? Any leaks? I double hose clamped mine but didn't flare the edges.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
How'd you do your trans lines? Any leaks? I double hose clamped mine but didn't flare the edges.

I wanted to do hard line.... something about a tranny line blowing off at 140MPH at the track and hitting the wall does not sound so well, So I whipped out the bender and bent some .5" OD pipe and used 4 compression fittings. I was going to do compression to AN but this seemed easier. Going to throw a tranny cooler and some good lines on it in the end so this should work for now. Still have to load the base tune, and get her warmed up. But she idled in open loop for a little bit.

Edit : I'd flair them or go with a compression to barb fitting then hose clamp those on there. I'd be willing to bet those blow off even with 2 clamps.

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
I wanted to do hard line.... something about a tranny line blowing off at 140MPH at the track and hitting the wall does not sound so well, So I whipped out the bender and bent some .5" OD pipe and used 4 compression fittings. I was going to do compression to AN but this seemed easier. Going to throw a tranny cooler and some good lines on it in the end so this should work for now. Still have to load the base tune, and get her warmed up. But she idled in open loop for a little bit.

Make a pair for me LOL! I'm concerned about mine but I'll probably just keep an eye on it during the tuning.

What size compression fittings did you go with?

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Make a pair for me LOL! I'm concerned about mine but I'll probably just keep an eye on it during the tuning.

It all depends on where you cut them at. Easy thing to do would to be get like 10 feet of .5" OD copper tubing, and some .5" to 05" compression fittings and just make some new lines. copper is pretty easy to bend and if you dont have to make tight turns you dont need a bender.

Deespeed99

Established Member
It all depends on where you cut them at. Easy thing to do would to be get like 10 feet of .5" OD copper tubing, and some .5" to 05" compression fittings and just make some new lines. copper is pretty easy to bend and if you dont have to make tight turns you dont need a bender.

How'd you attach them to the stock lines or trans/trans cooler though?

Nevermind, just had a brain fart! I know where to attach them! Thanks for the idea, I'll do that this weekend.

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
Looking good guys!!! Both setups look awesome! More Turbos FTW!! :rockon:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Also, for what its worth...

Its nice not having to buy an X pipe, or modify things when installing this kit.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
If that was my car it would of been pulling wheelies in two days. You kids don't know what a days work is. Two weeks ? really. Back when I was your age, i'd get to work @ 6 am. Pull and rebuild a trans and have it back in the car by 10 am, that's If I focked around for a while. By lunch time I rebuilt two transmission and was going to lunch with 16 hours of pay on my card, no lie.

Bout time jeeessss. Anymore pics ? or is that tooooo much work for yea...:lol1:When do I get a ride ?

CPRsm

:D
Dasan's running the base A/W unit, for now lol. 40 deg inlets here we come!

Tim's running his jib pretty good. Might be time to knock the dust off that GT500 old man lol:banana:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
:D
Dasan's running the base A/W unit, for now lol. 40 deg inlets here we come!

Tim's running his jib pretty good. Might be time to knock the dust off that GT500 old man lol:banana:

Man I got this nice Water pump and all this 1" hose.....sure is hot down here too

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Yea yea yea, this is making me want to get mine finshed. So I can give him a spanking. :rolling: I was jk anyway. I'm glade it runs and looks good, nice job Chris.

04compgt

Established Member
Car looks awesome Chris! Let me know when you will be doing some testing. I would like to come see it.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Some Photos... Took her for a light cruise to the gas station. (Yes I know the pcv is still connected..i stayed in vacuum till I could plug the port)

20130909_212107_zps3d6e69fa.jpg

20130909_212102_zps14f3332f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread