1100 horse 2010 Camaro...

chrisheltra

Established Member
Cocky? LOL... ok. My comments were to the tools that have no idea of what power is, even when they see it with their own eyes (especially the idiot that thought it was 500rwhp). Hate to tell you, but a blown built LSX will outperform the blown built 4.6 all day in power. More cubes, better heads = more power.

So now Im an idiot because theres a dyno vid? I was unaware that this was posted in SD.

I can manipulate a dyno to show that I have a tri-cycle with a 1000 hp. What does this vid prove?

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Local guy that sent his new SS to Lingenfelter for their 427 KB NOS package along with a few other goodies... On the spray it put down over 1100 I was told...

YouTube- Rogers away, Jay Cassill can play! - 2010 Baddest Camaro in the country test drive

YouTube- ADM Performance 910RWHP and 1000RWTQ, 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for Cassill Motors

This is the first pull on the dyno and this was with out the spray....

I don't care either way but these are two different cars.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Not an 1100 hp car, I could believe it is a 5-600 hp car with shitty tires.

You can't be serious.

Thats tight but 1100hp I dont thin so.
WHAT?? WHY NOT???

+1...... LoL!

You'll need that 1100hp........when your trying to move that 4,000 LBS.:bash:

You know the car doesn't look have bad..........from the side! :bash:

You guys are embarrassing me! How can you not give proper respect to this car???
WTF is wrong with you guys???

My god this thread turned bad so quick. For ****s sake stop swingin them nuts in here and hatin. Impressive car and nice video. I'm gonna leave it at that

So now Im an idiot because theres a dyno vid? I was unaware that this was posted in SD.

I can manipulate a dyno to show that I have a tri-cycle with a 1000 hp. What does this vid prove?

Hey you know what after that statement, no one needs to call you anything.
You obviously are just not gearhead enough to know how things work.

This is an awesome car! How the **** can you question 1k rwhp from a 7 liter double power adder engine???

Thats a big stout motor I totally believe it, I'm not SHOCKED because they have more than a few Vettes putting down this power, and have been for a while.

It was only a matter of time before someone did up a Maro.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Im willing to admit I could be wrong. Looks like Lingenfelter has a "750 HP" kit.

LS3
Camaro SS 2010 427 CID LS3 - 750 HP TVS2300 Supercharger Package - New | Lingenfelter Performance Engineering

LS7
Camaro SS 2010 427 CID LS7 - 750 HP TVS2300 Supercharger Package | Lingenfelter Performance Engineering

Then these guys throw on a 200-250 shot of nitrous? Wonder how long that motor will last?

I would hardly say Im not an enthusiast either. Over my years on the forums I find it hard to believe dyno numbers any more. I put more weight in track numbers or street comparisons with other vehicles.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
You can't be serious.

WHAT?? WHY NOT???

You guys are embarrassing me! How can you not give proper respect to this car???
WTF is wrong with you guys???

Hey you know what after that statement, no one needs to call you anything.
You obviously are just not gearhead enough to know how things work.

This is an awesome car! How the **** can you question 1k rwhp from a 7 liter double power adder engine???

Thats a big stout motor I totally believe it, I'm not SHOCKED because they have more than a few Vettes putting down this power, and have been for a while.

It was only a matter of time before someone did up a Maro.

My thoughts exactly as I read through this thread.

Badass car!

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
I don't care either way but these are two different cars.

Like I have already said this is a local guy and a close family friend... the car was not finished as far as the body changes when it was on the dyno.... all the videos I have posted are of the same car

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Acts like a 600hp car. Cant see a 500 shot of nitrous working on those cars but maybe its the first lol!
Blower does sound good!

Users who are viewing this thread