1100rwhp Coyote W CPR's single turbo kit

CPRsm

Idk, imagine it would. Sleeves for open deck imports have worked pretty well before.
Soon Chris, headed back to the track w the stocker soon.

D.T.R

Established Member
Idk, imagine it would. Sleeves for open deck imports have worked pretty well before.
Soon Chris, headed back to the track w the stocker soon.

<-- Sleeved open deck import owner. The block is pretty much bullet proof. People pushing 350whp+ per cylinder just fine. :banana:

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
stop with the dyno runs and get it down the track a few times before it pops :lol1:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
stop with the dyno runs and get it down the track a few times before it pops :lol1:

LOL, we have already done that, 2000 +HP 7.02 @ 202 mph,over 40 runs at the drag strip to date and it made over 40 4th gear simulated pulls on the dyno before that - worlds fastest coyote. :beer:

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
LOL, we have already done that, 2000 +HP 7.02 @ 202 mph,over 40 runs at the drag strip to date and it made over 40 4th gear simulated pulls on the dyno before that - worlds fastest coyote. :beer:

I meant the car Dustin built :)

CPRsm

Hells yes. He's anxious as hell, too. The cooler should be there tomorrow. I'm hoping to see a very good gain on these next pulls. Then he's off to cage it.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Correct - dyno proven - the MMR Pro Mod Coyote blocks are really nice and very strong! They are available now, cost is $3299

$3300 for a bare block? Or is that a shortblock with the standared H-beams, and forged pistons?

Because if thats for just a bare block...

tumblr_static_meme_zps6d7f550a.gif

I would gladly wait for the FRPP block to come out.

CPRsm

A stock block is 1200 by itself. You should probably look at what it costs to sleeve 8cyl. After you've sleeved and distorted the shit out of the block, it's time to machine it all over again.

Bud

Established Member
I would gladly wait for the FRPP block to come out.

block fill is cheaper :-D

I think I read somewheres the frpp block was going to cost above 2 grand. Making power is cheap with these cars until a certain point...then it just snowballs outta control.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
block fill is cheaper :-D

I think I read somewheres the frpp block was going to cost above 2 grand. Making power is cheap with these cars until a certain point...then it just snowballs outta control.

Yea, the FRPP block is something like $2199.

CPRsm

Nope. He's been starting a new business since the car was finished. Talked to him yesterday and plans on playing pretty soon when it's off the ground and self sufficient. By the plan that shouldn't be too long. But this is not the grudge car

FIFTY

Established Member
Whatever happen to this car? How does a nearly 1200hp Saleen just disappear like that LOL?!?

Users who are viewing this thread