119 C8's over 100k right now...

stvdman

Established Member
^this.

It boggles my mind why you would pay that much for the 1st gen base C8. Same thing with the dummies that paid ADM on a gt350, only to find out it had flaws that were addressed in the later years and could be bought off the showroom floor under msrp.

I get it when it comes to a limited production car, say a ford GT. But to pay ADM on a base corvette, which is going to be mass produced for years, is just plain stupid.

That was my thought on the $5000 ADM on my 2003 Cobra...didnt pay it. ADM's are stupid for anyone pretty much.

The ones where it isnt arent going to be cars most could NOT afford anyway.

MG0h3

Established Member
^this.

It boggles my mind why you would pay that much for the 1st gen base C8. Same thing with the dummies that paid ADM on a gt350, only to find out it had flaws that were addressed in the later years and could be bought off the showroom floor under msrp.

I get it when it comes to a limited production car, say a ford GT. But to pay ADM on a base corvette, which is going to be mass produced for years, is just plain stupid.

Hahahah I remember when Gtpremi would cry about being oppressed and brag about paying 100k for a ****ing 350 in the same post hahaha

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This wouldnt happen if bernie were president. All corvettes cost $60k for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08mojo

Established Member
ADM is simply a function of supply and demand. If someone pays it, then it is a good business move.

Yes, but you're missing the point, or being a troll as usual. Capitalism is good, but it will not stop stupid people from being stupid. Being that I love capitalism, I wish I would have bought a C8 for sticker and sold it to a dummy for a profit.

Users who are viewing this thread