13ft, 900lb Gator caught in S.C.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
A shame really, considering the shit it had to put up with to get that big in the first place.

truefiveo

Established Member
good job, idiot.

that gator was awesome. too bad it had to be killed by some dumbass looking for a trophy.

+1 Hardly anything brag worthy killing a gator with a gun!

Something so beautiful just being senselessly killed by some dumb broad with a gun!

Its cool though Im sure the gator family will kill twice the amount of humans to the gators they lost this year.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I just watched the vid of that on CNN. cracks me up how her husband and his friend are wearing camo.... LOL like you really need to camo up to hunt a gator.... wonder if they dumb gator piss on themselves as well

Coiled03

Established Member
How, exactly, do you fish for gators? I mean, it ain't like you're gonna haul that thing in on a 40-lb test line.

skyhighsd

Established Member
I would be impressed if she killed it with her hands but really a gun??? That takes all the sport out of it. If you are really tough do what steve irwin did wrestle the thing then let it go. You prove you are damn tough (better than shooting it IMHO) and you don't kill it. If you use a spear thats alright also, give the gator a fighting chance. Go charge it with a spear, knife, sword or axe then the thing has a fair chance to LIVE. I Hope she gets eaten by the next gator she sees

lmao

That would have have been a great hunting trip!

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I understand there's a season on them for a reason but shooting it 8x is just not right.

and dont say it should've more haha

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
What do you want shoot it once if it don't die let it go? They shoot it 8 times because it took 8 shoots to kill it.[/QUOTE]

now thats a smart comment. no genius not let it swim away wounded, but not to torture it by misplacing shots or with an inadequate rifle or by some fat old broad that doesnt know how to shoot for shit or kill it humanely with 1 shot. I'm sure it was 8 BAD shots is why it took 8 to kill it. not like it needs to be shot 8x in the brain to die, right??

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
What do you want shoot it once if it don't die let it go? They shoot it 8 times because it took 8 shoots to kill it

now thats a smart comment. no genius not let it swim away wounded, but not to torture it by misplacing shots or with an inadequate rifle or by some fat old broad that doesnt know how to shoot for shit or kill it humanely with 1 shot. I'm sure it was 8 BAD shots is why it took 8 to kill it. not like it needs to be shot 8x in the brain to die, right??

never shot a gator have ya. Just because you shoot it in the head doesn't mean it will work. Do you know how big the brain of a gator is? Just to fill ya in they are very small. Think about how big that ole boys head is and then put your thumb up to it and try and shoot your thumb while you are violently moving you hand around. lol, Oh and I am sure he is just being very still saying go ahead shoot me in the head......... come on guys it's a freaking lizard for one thing, it's in season with permit done legally. Who cares. now if you are just killing to kill for no reason without liscense then get you panties in a wad..........

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I swear to god I feel like Im on PETA.com

alright tough guy lets try something

I will give you the close combat weapon of your choice; knife (K-Bar), Sword (Katana), Axe (wood axe), or a spear and you stand at the 20yardline

I will be at the closest endzone with a 22 rifle with eight bullets in it and will be chained to the ground so I cannot go anywhere.

Whoever lives wins

sound good to you?

That's roughly the odds the gator faces because yeah if I miss 8 times or hit you in the leg you can kill me as I have nowhere to go.

Bring it on tough guy

chrisheltra

Established Member
It is a ****ing alligator who gives a shit how they killed it or why.

Bingo!!!!

I will give you the close combat weapon of your choice; knife (K-Bar), Sword (Katana), Axe (wood axe), or a spear and you stand at the 20yardline

I will be at the closest endzone with a 22 rifle with eight bullets in it and will be chained to the ground so I cannot go anywhere.

Whoever lives wins

sound good to you?

That's roughly the odds the gator faces because yeah if I miss 8 times or hit you in the leg you can kill me as I have nowhere to go.

Bring it on tough guy

How can you compare killing an alligator to killing people?

Sounds like your the e-thug by your post BTW.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member

Whoever lives wins

sound good to you?

Bring it on tough guy

will_ferrell1.jpg

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
never shot a gator have ya. Just because you shoot it in the head doesn't mean it will work. Do you know how big the brain of a gator is? Just to fill ya in they are very small. Think about how big that ole boys head is and then put your thumb up to it and try and shoot your thumb while you are violently moving you hand around. lol, Oh and I am sure he is just being very still saying go ahead shoot me in the head......... come on guys it's a freaking lizard for one thing, it's in season with permit done legally. Who cares. now if you are just killing to kill for no reason without liscense then get you panties in a wad..........
sorry man my panties are just fine and I missed that episode of swamp people on how to shoot a gator just replying to some other stupid ass post is all. no peta here I'm quite fine with a dead gator and thier fritters actually taste pretty good. and I suppose you're right about the whole brain size thing I guess that's what shotguns are for :shrug:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

Whoever lives wins

sound good to you?

Bring it on tough guy

Taking bets on how long you will be here.

10-1 you don't make another month.

Users who are viewing this thread