$150,000 Audi R8 gets shitted on

SNAKEYZ

Established Member
1am Studio City,LA,Califonia
Pulled out of the gas station....and what do I have here. A Brand new Audi R8....So... I rev my 08 Shelby furiously and the guy then looks at me like I have shit on my face. I continue to ride right next to him for about 2 blocks while he continues giving me that look of disgust....until finally....he gets on it! I'm in 2nd now about half a car length behind him trying to control all this horsepower, without the greatest tires. Dropped it into 3rd and BLEW HIS WIG BACK! :burn: I'm walkin away from him until I put the breaks on and let him catch up. He finally pulls up and says "he was keeping up". Lololol! Man I wish I had a go pro cam for that one! All & all it was in his azzzzzzz.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well? Did you have shit on your face?

Nice kill

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
From what I understand from your story he wasnt tryna race you. He was tryna get away from you and when he tried you walked him.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Probably gave u that look of disgusted and stupidity for reving furiously at him like a dumb ass high school kid in a honda lol.....u make us all look bad

I love audi's but they are under powered for the money spent...you have a very high hp beast so i doubt the outcome would've been different but i wanna see a cobra run one to 120-140. V10's shine in triple digits

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
from what i understand from your story he wasnt tryna race you. He was tryna get away from you and when he tried you walked him.

Sent from my tuna boat note using tapatalk 2

qft

Vigilante375

Established Member
1am Studio City,LA,Califonia
Pulled out of the gas station....and what do I have here. A Brand new Audi R8....So... I rev my 08 Shelby furiously and the guy then looks at me like I have shit on my face. I continue to ride right next to him for about 2 blocks while he continues giving me that look of disgust....until finally....he gets on it! I'm in 2nd now about half a car length behind him trying to control all this horsepower, without the greatest tires. Dropped it into 3rd and BLEW HIS WIG BACK! :burn: I'm walkin away from him until I put the breaks on and let him catch up. He finally pulls up and says "he was keeping up". Lololol! Man I wish I had a go pro cam for that one! All & all it was in his azzzzzzz.

So you rev your car like a ricer do then follow him for 2 blocks and wonder why he is giving you a "look of disgust"? I guess that is how you California people roll out there.

kaz109

Established Member
So you rev your car like a ricer do then follow him for 2 blocks and wonder why he is giving you a "look of disgust"? I guess that is how you California people roll out there.

Whooooooooa whooooooa do not count him as one of us...we dont want him and will gladly trade him. This is an embarrassment to us all lol

Poppacapp

Established Member
Whooooooooa whooooooa do not count him as one of us...we dont want him and will gladly trade him. This is an embarrassment to us all lol

You would like him more if he did this to a BRZ eh Kaz? :rockon: :thumbsup:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
R8's are an 11.3-11.6 car that will trap 123-126mph..congrats.

With your 700 hp+ monster, you should've walked him in reverse.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Nice kill ive never seen one of those in person and know nothing about them besides they are sexy as hell

They are fast. There is one in my town that played with me. He hit on it and I caught him then he just pulled away. They are fast.

NICE KILL OP

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Nice kill, OP. However, I must say that I hate the fact you had to rev your engine trying to initiate a race. That always remind me of all the Hondas in my area pulling next to a Mustang trying to measure up. It would more elegant if you had a prior conversation with the guy, complementing him on his car or whatever, and then ask him to unleash the beast where you, in turn, will smoke him with class. Anyway, my kind of thing.:beer:

JDJ

Established Member
I will either be getting one of these cameras for my car:
Contour | GPS Video Camera, HD Helmet Camera, and Video Community

or a gopro.... wish they made a camera with front and rear recording at same time... that way you can record if you lose OR win. :) I may just get 2 of them and point one forward and the other back.

I looked at the CONTOUR in the store, it does not appear to attach as clean as the gopro Motorsport addition. I think I am going with the gopro hero 3 black addition.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Nah not all of us do this lol. We have bad apples like every one else, not saying OP is a bad person but still......

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread