$150,000 Audi R8 gets shitted on

rbrand9935

Established Member
Look at this Tool,!!
I agree, dont count this idiot to be like all of us in calif. I like to race and appreciate any car that can give a good run, win or lose!! This guy and his 700 (alleged) HP's should best go away!!

Aubz

Established Member
Nice kill, i've only seen one in person once. I was driving to school when i saw this really wide car that seemed like it took up the whole lane come up behind me. I got over for my exit and he just took off.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
At the end of the day, he owns a $150k exotic and you have a car that's worth less than a third of his cars value.

You think he should go trade his car in for 3 of yours? Just sayin...

It's cool to beat exotics and other expensive cars, but don't be such a tool about it.

turd burglar

Established Member
Id gladly be "shitted" on if i owned an r8. Cuz at the end of the day, or even the beginning, middle and every other time of the day, its an awesome machine.

MrGlock81

Established Member
1am Studio City,LA,Califonia
Pulled out of the gas station....and what do I have here. A Brand new Audi R8....So... I rev my 08 Shelby furiously and the guy then looks at me like I have shit on my face. I continue to ride right next to him for about 2 blocks while he continues giving me that look of disgust....until finally....he gets on it! I'm in 2nd now about half a car length behind him trying to control all this horsepower, without the greatest tires. Dropped it into 3rd and BLEW HIS WIG BACK! :burn: I'm walkin away from him until I put the breaks on and let him catch up. He finally pulls up and says "he was keeping up". Lololol! Man I wish I had a go pro cam for that one! All & all it was in his azzzzzzz.

I can't stop laughing:lol:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That or run into an owner of a neon that hasnt been driven in a couple of years, but the owner says he has other cars, just wont say what, besides said neon.

kaz109

Established Member
That or run into an owner of a neon that hasnt been driven in a couple of years, but the owner says he has other cars, just wont say what, besides said neon.

?????? This has to be the second dumbest post behind the OP.....makes no sense

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
whats with all the hate? I wouldn't run down a corvette to race but an Audi R8?? Not many chances so why not go for it?

I don't think it's the race so much as the OP's attitude. R8 "shitted on"? Yeah, I'm sure he's so jealous of your mullet mobile when he could probably buy you 100x over. I'm sure he got a good laugh out of the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread