$150,000 Audi R8 gets shitted on

kaz109

Established Member
I was quoting Faaasssst who was taking a jab at you, and my post was also a jab at you, if you don't get that its ok I understand. :pop:

Lol...yea i get what you were trying to do you jus aren't smart enough to come up with anything good...keep trying small fry

Sonic blue

Wax addict.
Established Member
Wow, i must jump in, as a noob to this site, and agree that there are alot of "proud'' wins down here. Sad, but worth a good laugh at the end of the day.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Another tally added to the million of douche mustang owners... too bad the GT500's are falling into the price range for clowns to afford them...

Fassssst

Established Member
I was quoting Faaasssst who was taking a jab at you, and my post was also a jab at you, if you don't get that its ok I understand. :pop:
I wasnt taking a jab at anyone on THIS site . What I was doing was being EXTREMELY SARCASTIC towards owners of Toyota FRS' and Subaru BRZ's . I really thought that my comments would be seen as " dripping with sarcasm ". As you can tell , I don't feel the " love " for either of these 2 cars !!!

kaz109

Established Member
I wasnt taking a jab at anyone on THIS site . What I was doing was being EXTREMELY SARCASTIC towards owners of Toyota FRS' and Subaru BRZ's . I really thought that my comments would be seen as " dripping with sarcasm ". As you can tell , I don't feel the " love " for either of these 2 cars !!!

I didnt take your comment as a jab at me and I knew what he was trying to do...he isnt very cleaver and needed your post to try and help him talk shit to me lol...hes a slow kid dont mind him , nobody esle does lol

turd burglar

Established Member
Do i smell a troll op? 3 pages and no reply from him, or does he not wanna face the ridicule of a dip shit response haha

kaz109

Established Member
Do i smell a troll op? 3 pages and no reply from him, or does he not wanna face the ridicule of a dip shit response haha

Was thinking the same thing....weird that he wouldn't comeback to reply to anything

Users who are viewing this thread