da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
QFT= Quoted For Truth :beer:

My 98 i have now, pulled on his ass hard :banana:

Damn!!

gtfo.png

9ude5aha.jpg

Thanks, Black looks great in all but its a bitch to clean and keep clean lol!

Amen to that!

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

kaz109

Established Member
And at the end of the day, he drives an R8 and you still drive a Mustang.

Some ppl might argue that a mustang is better since a brand new gt500 has 662hp and can be had for 70k.... i am not one of them I would definitely rather have an R8 but most ppl wouldn't.... after all this is a svt site lol

Poppacapp

Established Member
I looked at the CONTOUR in the store, it does not appear to attach as clean as the gopro Motorsport addition. I think I am going with the gopro hero 3 black addition.

They do have a windshield mount available for the contour. It seemsblike the gopro does have more options.. and the Bobs headrest mount is pretty cool. I might go with gopro also

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Good kill OP ...Explain to me how a guy able to afford a 150k car gets shitted on ?
I swear some of you think that just because an exotic car loses , their lives will forever be scarred. Who cares people, wake up! lol if he can afford a R8 chances are he can probably afford other epensive things. stop with the money excuses . You killed a nice car wth good power, can we leave it at that ?

Hopefully you never lose to a POS drag civic one day .

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Seems a little obnoxious to be honest. You have over 700whp and you drive around reving at people trying to race them? Thats like Chuck Liddell going into a bar and trying to fight the biggest guy in there...why bother?

kaz109

Established Member
Good kill OP ...Explain to me how a guy able to afford a 150k car gets shitted on ?
I swear some of you think that just because an exotic car loses , their lives will forever be scarred. Who cares people, wake up! lol if he can afford a R8 chances are he can probably afford other epensive things. stop with the money excuses . You killed a nice car wth good power, can we leave it at that ?

Hopefully you never lose to a POS drag civic one day .

You sound just as dumb as the op.....the guy in the R8 was trying to get away from the dumbass ricer reving at him like an idiot.. .so because he has money he has to run every jackass that revs at him at a red light? When did the R8 actually acknowledge the run? There was no run just one jackass in a mustang and a guy in a nice car trying get away from a ricer that should've been in a civic with a huge wing instead of a great car like the cobra

Users who are viewing this thread