16k Original Mile 96 Mystic Cobra w/ 6spd and Procharger $12,900!!!!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Any underhood shots>??? Are you willing to hold it on a deposit>??? I have a wedding this weekend and just couldn't get down there until next week/weekend. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather discuss further in private.

HouseOfPower

Any underhood shots>??? Are you willing to hold it on a deposit>??? I have a wedding this weekend and just couldn't get down there until next week/weekend. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather discuss further in private.

It looks like it will be gone this weekend man. I'll certainly discuss something if that falls through

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
It looks like it will be gone this weekend man. I'll certainly discuss something if that falls through

Ok, LMK. Like I said though I can leave you a deposit so you know I am serious. I'd even consider buying it unseen and having it shipped.

1996SVT

Established Member
Anyone know a bank or credit union that would do a loan on this car? I would love to have it but it would take every available dollar I have right now if I didn't get a loan.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
WOW - hope it goes quick for ya

I honestly don't see how it is even still for sale. I was ready to buy it without even seeing it last week but was told it was all but sold. :shrug:

Unfortunately I bought something else and would have to put myself in a bad position to do anything now.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I honestly don't see how it is even still for sale. I was ready to buy it without even seeing it last week but was told it was all but sold. :shrug:

Unfortunately I bought something else and would have to put myself in a bad position to do anything now.

Damn that stinks. Joe is a great guy to work with, I just bought his bike a week ago.

The car seems gorgeous and priced to sell rather quickly. Good luck to you if you can swing it.:banana:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Anyone know a bank or credit union that would do a loan on this car? I would love to have it but it would take every available dollar I have right now if I didn't get a loan.

In this economy that is just not going to happen my man. Unless you find some off the wall bank that will give it to you at a ridiculous interest rate.:nonono:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
If I get my car sold this weekend like its supposed to I will have no prob putting a down payment on it. But I hope he sells it before then so im not tempted to buy it, lol.

HouseOfPower

NEW PRICE $12,500!!!! firm I just need to sell it. PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE don't offer to buy the car unless you actually can buy the car. This is a retarded deal.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
From talking to Joe last night, I'm pretty sure he's not going any lower than $12,500, but you may be able to convince him otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread