1992 mustang cobra vert????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithnu

Established Member
You ever notice that not only does this guy's stories constantly change, but he's got a ****ing different excuse for every time he's asked to post pics of all his 'documentation'? Dude YOU have made all this up on your own, and are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
Reading this thread I fully agree. The guy has an excuse every time.

I spoke to someone at Ford for a few minutes then I followed up with an email.

/thread more than ever; and I know it's been said but I really don't want the end of the thread. This guy is hilarious.

Please let the train wreck continue.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I am recovering from having the defibulator Device put into my chest to keep my heart going. Havent felt 100%. I do look at the site now and then and I don't always even look at this thread.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

gt347mustang

Established Member
I am recovering from having the defibulator Device put into my chest to keep my heart going. Havent felt 100%. I do look at the site now and then and I don't always even look at this thread.

You are so delusional its not even funny anymore.

Ithnu

Established Member
I hate to revive this thread again but man this is too funny. The guys over on Corral pulled a carfax. Not just a fake but a salvaged title too. So yeah, the dealer customized it...after it was salvaged.:D

VNih1OO.png

oc7baay.png

VZLqPnr.png

M-train

Established Member
I just found this thread through another thread on the Corral. Anyway, I'm not going to jump on the guy about his car, but I thought it was interesting as this has been going on for a few years now.

It reminds me of another guy who claims to have written the lyrics to "Smells Like Teen Spirit", by Nirvana. This guy has our guy here beat by miles............

Here is that thread.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/nirvana/TAP8NSTHB7L2O1R6T

wallie40

Established Member
This thread is epic. I just have to put my mark on it, oh and as a owner of a REAL 93 cobra, your car is fake.

kthxbai

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
No it is not for sale. It will go to my son eventually for him to do with it whatever he wants to. You guys take the cake. I always say the same thing about my Convertible and some of you take statements completely out of context. When I do say the same things but with a different choice of words you fault me on that. I just want to enjoy my Convertible. I continue to post things about it but because of the continued bashing I get from some of you, I don't refer to it as a "Cobra" anymore. I knew about the salvage title. It was not repaired after the "salvage" by a dealership. It was repaired after the "salvage" by old man Koger whom I bought it from in 98. Some of you guys are the ones that cannot get the story straight. Then others jump on your band wagon to harass me further.

Please let it alone and let me continue to enjoy my Convertible without the harassment. I have continued to keep my Convertible in very good condition and low mileage to preserve it for what is is, no matter what you or I want to call it. I did not entend to step on anyone's toes or ego with my Convertible. I know what I was told about my Convertible not by the guy, Mr. Koger, but by its original owner whom I contacted in 1998. He had not even owned my Convertible for several years when we had our discussions and had no affiliation with Mr. Koger.

Now I have not been saying on any forum or Facebook page for quite sometime what I believe my Convertible to be, just to make some peace with you guys. All I want to do is to be able to get along. I will continue to keep my opinions to myself. I do also think I have and am very proud to have a fine example of a Mustang of any sort be it an LX, a GT or a Cobra. Sometimes a Salvage title does not mean an obliterated car. In the case of mine, as I have said many times, it was totaled at one time because it was stolen and partially stripped and not wrecked or anything else. So let the "Cobra" thing be.

The Snake

TVS VERT

Established Member
From one off priceless prototype to a salvage titled lx convertible worth 3,000 in the real world.....this thread is full of 'win" lol

Inspite of all the BS that has gone on in this thread, listen Old man at the end of the day its just words from guys on the internet just take that for whats its worth, take care of your health and enjoy the shit out of your car......at the end of the day its your car and you can all it a F'in Ferrari if you want....Just enjoy it.

Medellin

Established Member
I just asked if the car was for sale. It also sounds like you can't let it go. I'm glad you will enjoy the car. It's a nice LX vert and very tasteful unlike other stangs I've seen. Perhaps buying a real '93 Cobra will take the pain you have away. I'm not trying to be a smarta@@ either. You really wanted to believe the car was a Cobra the whole time owning it. Hope your health gets better whatever you are going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread