2.8 or 2.9

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
Sa-When said:
Or maybe its because she has a full exhaust on hers [Bassani x-pipe and 3'' catback,I still have the stock h-pipe with all 6cats and a little 2.5'catback.]But hey what do I know.Not every car will run the same with certain mods.If they did we would all be running the same thing.I heard about the riechard pulleys eating belts,I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it.I will say her car does seem a bit smoother,plus she has more miles on her car,It seemed to get a little faster when she hit 3000 miles,could just be me though :shrug: Thanks for the imput.

I have an easy solution. Switch the blower pullies from one to the other. That is a 20 minute job and then see. You will know for sure what the pullies are doing! :) :)

Chuck

03cobra10thAnn

but i want one and every one and there mother has a pully and there find but the thing is to get the right size that woun't hurt ur car.

Machinator

Banned
red10thAnn said:
Just scared cause i blew my motor up the first time i had it. my cobra had 9000 miles on it and i had a 2.8 with the predoter tune. that's all i had and i blew it up.

Thats why you gotta get it tuned on the dyno, that is the best place these mail order tunes are absolutely worthless.

l8r losr

Established Member
sa when you listed dyno numbers witch one are right 509 or 515 ? or are you bs en????????

Users who are viewing this thread