2 valve beatdown (Pt. 2)...............bolt on 2v's just don't try

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Another person comparing a nitrous 2v to a bolt on N/A 4v. :lol: Atleast you guys are being realistic. :beer:

I know its not apples to apples. What I highly doubt is that the person you raced was sprying, THATS ALL:dw:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I know its not apples to apples. What I highly doubt is that the person you raced was sprying, THATS ALL:dw:

Well if he wasnt spraying there is no way he would have lost to this rediculously fast mach by only 2 bus lenghts.:bowdown:

Zeekmann

Established Member
Let cut the BS and get this race lined up, what track are we doing this at? Or are you guys internet racing?

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I will be actually impressed the day you race a car that isnt your GIRLS car.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
My god, you are cocky as shit. Machs arent necessarily at the top of the "kicks your ass" food chain you know. .

I think people don't realize he is being sarcastic so he can get a rise out of the 2v owners.

But, his attitude is sort of the same way cobra owners feel about Mach owners.

Wait..

Did you see what I did there :D

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Let cut the BS and get this race lined up, what track are we doing this at? Or are you guys internet racing?

Last time I tried to get him to run this same car...

4.6pimp I'll be running the g/f's car again at the track May 1st. You should come out and we can line them up then. I know you have been wanting a chance to run her car.

I would love to, but I work Friday, saturday, and sunday 5am to 5:30 pm. Plus when I went to the track two weeks ago I killed the syncro's in 3rd and 4th. So i'm riding around with 1st 2nd and 5th.

Before this I offered to drive over an hour to come race him off the interstate but at the last minute he backed out and said his transmission was broken.

Edit: Heres another time...

I see 4.6pimp is viewing this thread. This is the Mach you wanted to run. You shoulda came out last night man, we coulda lined them up.

I would love to to have been there. What track is that anyway? How far is it from columbia? We run similar mph, I traped 105 at darlington but only 81 in the 1/8th mile. I will be going to darlington Wednesday so I will see what she is doing! I think there is a 12 in that car with a tune!!

Hopefully he will be willing to meet me at Zmax or Atlanta Dragway. I think its funny though that he has to bring some nitrous to run a bolt on car. :lol: Guess thats giving me props. :coolman: Maybe I'll bring a lil sumin sumin.

Last edited by a moderator:

2k3gt

Established Member
If I wanted to build a fast car that could compete with Machs, Cobras, etc..I wouldn't have bought a GT to start with. It's just a decent performance car with enough power and handling to have a little fun on the streets from time to time. Now, I know that some people build their 2Vs into monsters, but I bet that a majority of 2V owners have the same mentality about their car that I do. Keep these things in mind the next time you line up against a GT at a light and beat your chest while thinking to yourself "wow, what I a loser this guy must be to think that he can beat ME!" lol..

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
I should have known! You have nothing to do but to hate on 2V's. I told you that I have a bolt on 80 shot GT that would love to dust you off. As soon as you drive down here to get some!!

This is stopsigns g/f...I would love to set up a race with me driving just to shut you up.

Devil_Z

Established Member
I should have known! You have nothing to do but to hate on 2V's. I told you that I have a bolt on 80 shot GT that would love to dust you off. As soon as you drive down here to get some!!

I'm bored. I'll go to Sc to dust you off if you'd like. :-D

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Not to highjack but I went to see Transformers today with my cousin. Heading down the hill to the highway we see this tool I hear go by my house everyday in his GT with an exhaust. My cousin decides to **** with him. Slows to 60 or so in a 65mph zone. Guy tries a flyby and it took him till over 100 to put his rear bumper at the passenger door. We were literally laughing our ****ing asses off. BTW we were in his stock 2003 Grandprix GTP. :lol1: I am sure 2V can be made fast, just not with boltons.

mr2cam

Established Member
ah sigh this is getting bored someone do something to spice this thread up

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Not to highjack but I went to see Transformers today with my cousin. Heading down the hill to the highway we see this tool I hear go by my house everyday in his GT with an exhaust. My cousin decides to **** with him. Slows to 60 or so in a 65mph zone. Guy tries a flyby and it took him till over 100 to put his rear bumper at the passenger door. We were literally laughing our ****ing asses off. BTW we were in his stock 2003 Grandprix GTP. :lol1: I am sure 2V can be made fast, just not with boltons.

u do realize a 2003 grandprix gtp is a 15 sec car... a bolt on gt is a 13 sec car, :bash:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
u do realize a 2003 grandprix gtp is a 15 sec car... a bolt on gt is a 13 sec car, :bash:
High 14's is more like it for the GTP's but that was my point bud. We were laughing at how slow he pulled on us as he looked like an angry demon rowing the gears. I dont know if the clown had full boltons I just know he had atleast a catless midpipe and a catback. The car is very raspy, I hear him everyday. Drives it like he stole it. I will say at 100 and up though he easily pulled the pos GTP.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
To everyone who owns 2v or 4v, it's still a "FORD", so why argue. There's always somebody else that faster. I know for the fact that my car is faster than the OP....but what's the point, show off, bashing or just being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread