2000R

TFStang

Established Member
Don’t see any 2000R’s currently for sale in the open market place. Are people holding onto them at this point? Anyone thinking of selling?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
It would be one of the last 2 cars I’d sell if I ever had to.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
What would the other keeper be?
The two “winged ones” are my favorites. The 00R was always my #1, but the 2020 GT500 CFTP is just insane. It resides in the #1 spot now, but the 00R is a close 2nd. Driving the CFTP on the track is just an incredible experience.

TFStang

Established Member
Taught my 15-year old daughter how to drive a manual transmission in the R this weekend. That was sooooo much fun!
Wait til she tells that story in the future! Can’t be too many young ladies learning to drive a manual on an R. So cool!

oregon87

Established Member
My dad taught my mom how to drive a manual on the hills of San Francisco in a new 69 Chevelle L78. I have always thought that was sooooo cool. Pretty cute that I was able to pass on a "car guy" thing to my kiddo and teach her on the 00R. She'll be 16 in October, already has her first car (Neon), but is currently working and saving for a 65 or 66 Mustang. I told her if she keeps up her grades, Dad will pay for half. :)

TFStang

Established Member
You sir are an awesome father! I hope to do the same with my daughter. Truth be told she’s a pretty great driver already. Lots of practice on her Power Wheels Viper.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's neat!

I learned in my dads 2001 Viper GTS.

1651259207685.png

Users who are viewing this thread