2001 Lightning vs 2010 Camaro SS - Who will win?

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
01 Lightning - Stock, except for a K&N Drop in
10 Camaro - Stock, M6

You guys think the Lightning can edge it out? The race will happen soon, and I'll have a video.

02GTP

Banned
IF he can drive, your going to get beat in an unholy way. u know the kind, where after the beat down, your left confused, like wtf just happened?

lol jk but if doesnt beat you badly, he doesnt deserve the car. good luck.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Thanks for the input fellas... but it's not me racing.

Both vehicles are owned by 2 of my cousins. My cousin Mike drives the L, and my cousin Pete drives the Camaro.

I WISH I had the Lightning. It's killing my truck by far, lol.

But yeah, I'll have a vid fellas.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Hmmm I'm going to have to agree. The Camaro is probably going to take him out. Let's hope he misses a shift or something.

LSUstang05

Established Member
If the Lightning wasn't stock it would stand a better chance. I kinda sort of raced one today from 30-65 and I was about a half a car ahead of him when we stopped.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Hmm..if memory serves the L is a mid 13 second truck @ about 103ish mph right? Going to take a screw up for the SS to lose IMHO.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Hmm..if memory serves the L is a mid 13 second truck @ about 103ish mph right? Going to take a screw up for the SS to lose IMHO.

yeah.

basically I have inferred if the SS has the driver mod, then IT IS ALL OVER!!! </mike goldberg>

S8ER01Z

Established Member
FWIW I heart Lightnings... get this on video! :) Just edit out the rear end of the Camaro...no one should have to look at that.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Make sure you race him from a dig, he will catch and pass you eventually though.

wma8706

Established Member
At least through a dam pulley on that farm truck or else it would get ugly. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qvpaxvTCE"]YouTube - 2001 Lightning vs. 2010 Camaro teaser[/ame]

Last edited:

2tonOfun

Established Member
Hmm, aren't hey both mid 13 second cars/trucks stock? I think it could be close. Those new Camero's are big pigs, they just don't have a big bed to carry shit in the back. I know mine will beat one. Please video it for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread