2003 Cobra cigarette Lighter

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can find a 2003 Cobra cigarette lighter that it isn't custom? What was the OEM part that came with the car?

I was on CJ Pony Parts trying to find the OEM part and they only have a plug that goes up to 2002 but 03 & 04 has nothing?

TqMnster

Established Member
Mine just came with a little plug. No lighter. Probably the same plug you saw on cjpp

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
yea, I didnt think they came with cig lighters...just a cap for the one on the shift boot.

TRBO VNM

yea, I didnt think they came with cig lighters...just a cap for the one on the shift boot.

:bash: I was thinking he needed a replacement socket, not the actual lighter part. oops.

should be able to get one at an autopart store. Not OEM, but should work

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Mine says eject custom made bye shift knob company makes gripper knob for mustangs cant think of name now I will try to remember

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I am pretty sure Ford sold it as an accessory as part of the "smokers pack" which included the lighter and an ashtray which fit into the cup holder.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Same here, just the black plastic "12v" cap plug, no lighter. I have a custom billet one that says "SVT" in there now, but since no one would ever be permitted anywhere close to my car with a cigarette, the lighter part is pretty useless.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
What the hell has happened that they stopped putting in cigarette lighters in there? I would expect that from Japanese car makers but not from American. Yeah cigarettes are bad but it's still the individuals choice. In the last 20 years people in America have become such pussy's with cigarettes, our grandpas would be calling us a bunch of ****.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My '03 Cobra came with a cigarette lighter. I would have preferred the 12V black plug since I'm not a smoker and wouldn't allow smoking in my Cobra. Check with Mr.Venom. I think he might be parting out his totaled Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread