2003 Cobra Coupe - 13k miles, built, F1A

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow that's one of the coolest cobras I've ever seen! Nice job GLWS!

WDW MKR

Established Member
Sweet ride :beer: GLWS!! I think I've seen it in Muscle Mustang or 5.0 Magazine I can't remember which one though

Thanks! Small blip in 5.0 Magazine a while back. Funny part was that I didn't submit anything to them. They later contacted about doing a full feature, but haven't hooked up.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I love those wheels! Plus every other little detail on this car. One of the sickest black coupes I have ever seen. glws

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
How did you keep the air conditioning in the car.. I have the same kit in one of my cars and there is absolutly no room for the condensor to kit because of the blower.. Mine is setup exactly as yours only im running the 99/01 intake..

WDW MKR

Established Member
Feel free to pm with questions. I'd be particularly curious what exactly you're having interference with. There is absolutely no reason to eliminate A/C with my setup. I used only the brackets and head unit from Procharger.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Feel free to pm with questions. I'd be particularly curious what exactly you're having interference with. There is absolutely no reason to eliminate A/C with my setup. I used only the brackets and head unit from Procharger.

I just used brackets and head unit too. Ill have to look closer at it but i think my intercooler is the reason why.. Its huge..

WDW MKR

Established Member
I just used brackets and head unit too. Ill have to look closer at it but i think my intercooler is the reason why.. Its huge..

It's all about placement. My intercooler is oversized. I worked for a couple weeks fabbing and re-fabbing to fit it without cutting the bumper or getting into the condenser.

MW2004SVT

Established Member
Picked the car up last week. Isaac put a ton of time into the car and it shows. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread