2003 mustang cobra supercharged for sale 13k takes it, 50k miles all stock.

neednmore2

Established Member
still available??? still waiting on a quote but if it was 900 across the country im sure halfway would also be afforable..wats the reason for selling and do you have any recipts or anything for the repairs??p.m. or email at [email protected]..

lethlvenm

Established Member
yes is still availble, i'm selling it because i'm working on a Dodge Viper project that should be done in 2 weeks, i also have a C6 vette that should be out of the body shop this coming week so i guess is time to let go, as far as the repair we did them at my uncle's shop here in San Diego by the 905 and Heritage. I have dealer receipts for the parts replaced, that goes along with the car.

lethlvenm

Established Member
This is a video of my old Viper, now i'm working on a natural aspirated 98 GTS that should have around 720 hp [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSAxg4a5h0g"]YouTube - KWIKFILMS 2006 BLACK VIPER...SUPERCHARGED[/ame]

goat-ee

Established Member
Is there any chance of you going into some REAL detail on the story of the car? As a 10 year eBay veteran, if a guy is not forthcoming with details...there is a good reason for it!!!

Guys be careful here, if it seems to good to be true...

neednmore2

Established Member
what was the extent of the damage and how long ago was all the work done? did you have it before the accident or bought it crashed?? also wondering if its ever seen a pulley or any modifications..i have a hard time believing tbat someone with multiple 700+ hp vipers wouldnt spend a couple hundred on a pulley setup..very interested and appreciate the quick responce..

lethlvenm

Established Member
Is there any chance of you going into some REAL detail on the story of the car? As a 10 year eBay veteran, if a guy is not forthcoming with details...there is a good reason for it!!!

Wow Ebay Veteran i would say thats why i welcome local inspections, you can come and see the car and drive it, nothing to hide here. car never had suspension damage, frame damage, motor damage, tranny damage, what else can i say, parts replaced were front bumper, right fender and right headlight. how more detail you want me to be, let me try we took the right fender, front bumper, right headlight, then we did bodywork to the inner fender, then we put the fender, front bumper, new headlights, then we prep to paint, then we painted the parts, and thats all. :shrug:

lethlvenm

Established Member
what was the extent of the damage and how long ago was all the work done? did you have it before the accident or bought it crashed?? also wondering if its ever seen a pulley or any modifications..i have a hard time believing tbat someone with multiple 700+ hp vipers wouldnt spend a couple hundred on a pulley setup..very interested and appreciate the quick responce..

No mods bro, car is all stock. bodywork was done a month ago, this is the first terminator i own and i liked it but I'm ready to move on to other projects, as you can see on myspace www.myspace.com/monchys13 I'm a big car guy and i usually don't keep them for too long.
12331518_1X.gif

Last edited:

lethlvenm

Established Member

I find in very poor taste to question the integrity of another forum member without even knowing the person, specially being a Rookie yourself and owning a 96 at your age with all of that Ebay experience.

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
I am in San diego for anyone who would like me to go and drive and give a review. I have an 03 of my own, and could make a very fair review. Let me know, 843-503-5724. Not looking for any benefits, just trying to help out fellow forum members. Aaron

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well judging from your stable you fix rebuildables and document them. it may give people piece of mind to see the before shots as well. just my .02

lethlvenm

Established Member
I got this cobra from my uncles dealer, i saw it when it was wrecked and i know exactly what they did to it, i actually helped to get the parts, thats the reason why i didn't take pictures back then, price is $12,500 and i will trow everything out the door for 13k including taxes which is a little over 900 dlls, if you make the math you'll see that you are paying 12k for it.

nmerrill

Established Member
Im going to the bank tomorrow... absolutely serious. Xavier, i may have you check it out for me, I would compensate. Hopefully its still available

Users who are viewing this thread