2004 Mystichrome 5k miles *FEELER AD*

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
you act like your car was the greatest one made lol. Got news everybodys cobras had low miles on them at one point. Drive the car and stop thinking you have some Carrera GT. There's 16k other terminators out there get a life and stop having wet dreams about your car. Your a funny guy you should become a comedian.

Your so smart.. School systems at their finest.
Your kidding everyones cobra had low miles at one point? wow!!!! what the hell does that have anything to do with this ad.
Yes there are 16k terminators but only 505 like mine, actually less since lots of them have been wrecked and maybe 50 or so with low miles.. :kaboom:

Go do your homework

JoePac

Established Member
Well keep yours!!! Nobody in their right mind will pay what this dick wants. I had one and moved on. 04' mystic vert, full xhuast, 2.2 k.b all for 26k.

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Do your homework you old fart, you probably didn't even attend college. He acts like any cobra is a piece of shit if it has more miles than his. Wow there was 505 mystic cobra's made!! You obviously know nothing about business, They made only 505 cause its not a very popular color, dickheads like you drive them. Why some many black and silver cobra's? Because people BUY them. I know the car is so very special to you so go dry hump your tail pipe loser!

Mr Ford

Established Member
Mystic

I sold my mystic last year with 3k miles for 30k.And had about 5k in mods. And like yours it was never in the rain or snow and immaculate. But,the plain truth is it's now a 4 year old car and a old body style mustang to boot and will loose value each year. With that said, I think you should expect more for your car. The mods off set the decline in the cars value with in reason. You always loose money if you leave the mods on and try to sell.Thats a proven fact and the reason most people de-mod their cars before a sale.I say Keep it and enjoy it. It looks and sounds like a bad a## car.Good luck in what ever choice you make............

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
I read this entire thread! and it doesn't look like you have much exp. in selling a car. You NEVER(as a private party) ask people to make an offer on your car! You're Guranteed to get KICKED in the balls! It's very rare someone will offer you what YOU thinks its worth! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN UP FRONT AND CLEAR ABOUT PRICE and not made a game out it! Now you're fustrated and taken fire from every direction and now have to defend your position because you weren't UP FRONT with people and let them know what it's gonna take to own the car. There smart people on this board and they can see you've got some coin tied up in the car! But you can't start with the name calling....

These cars sold new for 10-12K over sticker, 2 years ago people were still paying 28K+ for the primo cars! GT500's are 20-30K over sticker ! First Shelby KR sold for like $500K+ (someone help me out if I'm off abit)

Your car is Awesome! And the right person will think its a bargain! Not many clean cobra's out there. You shouldn't be fighting 80 people over what????
It's obvious you won't let anyone steal the car from you, so put your energy and resources in finding a buyer! and BE UPFRONT.

Awesome car! It should bring a good buck!
GLWTS
:beer:

wow your so special. 45k miles on it? whats an "xhuast" never heard of that mod..

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Do your homework you old fart, you probably didn't even attend college. He acts like any cobra is a piece of shit if it has more miles than his. Wow there was 505 mystic cobra's made!! You obviously know nothing about business, They made only 505 cause its not a very popular color, dickheads like you drive them. Why some many black and silver cobra's? Because people BUY them. I know the car is so very special to you so go dry hump your tail pipe loser!

Where do you come up with this all by yourself? Stop putting words in my mouth.. stupid little punk. You can take all the black and silver ones, guess what asshole they will never bring as much as a orange, white, mystic, etc.. and who gives a rats ass you have no money to buy my car so shut your ****in mouth and keep moving. Stop wasting your worthless time on this thread move it somewhere else. They only made 505 because its not a popular color? your a real ****in idiot.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Im getting tired of all the idiots making worhtless replies to the thread. Here ya go:

1. You dont like the way I posted the ad? Guess what? DONT ****IN RESPOND
2. You think the price is too high? Guess what? DONT ****IN RESPOND
3. For some reason you think I will sell for 25,26,27,28 and so on.. get off walking on the clouds.. Go find some other cobra.
4. Some many idiots so little time... People comparing my car to other cobras with 20,30,40k miles...are you serious? You think thats a good comparison? You think thats the case then go find one, DONT RESPOND WITH BS
5. Im not wasting my time with the morons who posted negative comments. The people who do that are little pussies who are scared in real life so they get a high talking shit behind a screen. DONT ****IN RESPOND

BASICALLY YOU DONT LIKE THE AD, YOU THINK THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH, YOU THINK THE COLOR IS UGLY,THE HOOKER YOU USUALLY ORDER IS SICK, WHATEVER THE CASE IS DONT RESPOND TO THE THREAD UNLESS YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING.

Defknotzero

Established Member
If this dude had a comp orange vert then maybe he could get away with that but no, his mystic is not exactly that rare.

Btw, I picked up my old 04 brand new for 28 out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread