2004 Mystichrome 5k miles *FEELER AD*

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
You would be better off trying another website after being rude to so many people. If someone is interested they are going to read every post about this car and personally no matter how much I wanted this car I wouldnt pay that from you since you sound like an ass. Maybe thats why you have so many picking on you. The market sucks like so many have said, shit I cant even get rid of my low mileage TT cobra 28.5K. After putting more money into this month 28.5K isnt even going to dent it.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow thats cheap! I bought mine a little over two years ago for $34,000 but it only had 1,800 one owner miles on it. Pretty much bone stock with a few suspension mods.
^^^^ This sounds right on to me. My TR 04 had 1700 miles when I bought it last year for $31.5K. I'm sure I "could" have found a better deal, but after looking at a slug of 04's, I was sure mine was a sweet car.

If the guy wants to ask $35K, let him. I think if he waits he will find someone "that wants his car" and will pay for it. What are you mad because he won't give you a "deal"? That wouldn't be important to me. And I bet when you sell what ever you are driving it won't be important to you either.

All you guys that got a great deal, bought low, or what ever, congratulations!

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
You would be better off trying another website after being rude to so many people. If someone is interested they are going to read every post about this car and personally no matter how much I wanted this car I wouldnt pay that from you since you sound like an ass. Maybe thats why you have so many picking on you. The market sucks like so many have said, shit I cant even get rid of my low mileage TT cobra 28.5K. After putting more money into this month 28.5K isnt even going to dent it.

These select few people came into this thread talking all types of garbage I was just defending myself. If they come of rude to me dont think I wont come of rude to them. Real buyers and normal people will read the thread if they are interested and see that I didnt start anything with anyone.:beer:

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
^^^^ This sounds right on to me. My TR 04 had 1700 miles when I bought it last year for $31.5K. I'm sure I "could" have found a better deal, but after looking at a slug of 04's, I was sure mine was a sweet car.

If the guy wants to ask $35K, let him. I think if he waits he will find someone "that wants his car" and will pay for it. What are you mad because he won't give you a "deal"? That wouldn't be important to me. And I bet when you sell what ever you are driving it won't be important to you either.

All you guys that got a great deal, bought low, or what ever, congratulations!

Thank you. :beer:

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
sorry guys but if i have the money i'll give him $35 for it. sweet car..........

Almo

Established Member
Another bump for you... very nicely done.

I would think with some patience the right person might slap $35K down for the car. For $38K the way the market is right now... that specific buyer has to stroll upon it but this doesn't say it can't happen.

Good luck if you do decide to sell it for sure. Beautiful Cobra! :eek:

Darryl

Established Member
Gay Mystics? So same question for you shithead, why did you come into the thread..:loser:

lol, i love your car. that thing is SEX. I joined this forum when this thread was posted on a different car forum i'm active on..

"Mustang owners..."

"This thread is one of the many reasons I hate most Mustang owners...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=451953

Read into the thread to understand. The guy's a total asshole!"

ModMike1572

Established Member
I've been looking at mystichromes lately. Theres a few over on autotrader that are going for mid 30's. This car seems to be well taken care of, I dont see why someone wouldnt pay 35k for this car with the kb and ccw's. Seems fair to me.

Good luck to you, I hope the right buyer comes along

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
lol, i love your car. that thing is SEX. I joined this forum when this thread was posted on a different car forum i'm active on..

"Mustang owners..."

"This thread is one of the many reasons I hate most Mustang owners...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=451953

Read into the thread to understand. The guy's a total asshole!"

This guy is such a tool. He hates mustang owners because he drives a 92 talon. Get a job and maybe someday you will be able to afford one.:burn:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
All I can say is that I have seen this car in person....and it is beautiful! Looks and sounds badass! Good luck with the sale, and stick to your guns on the price!

Users who are viewing this thread