2008 vette dynos 400 RWHP STOCK no break in

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
Mustangs have never cost the same as it's vette counterpart.

and they still dont. specifically because they have never been counterparts and or competitors. even shelby knew this. when he went out to build a car that could kick the corvettes ass, he did not build a mustang!

when the new blown 550hp camaro comes out and cost 45-50 will you still complain that ford sells the gt500 for 41k?

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
and they still dont. specifically because they have never been counterparts and or competitors. even shelby knew this. when he went out to build a car that could kick the corvettes ass, he did not build a mustang!

when the new blown 550hp camaro comes out and cost 45-50 will you still complain that ford sells the gt500 for 41k?

Have you completely forgot the price of the C6. 07's MSRP is 42

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Bob Cosby said:
Translation: Way, way, way over MSRP. So much so that it would be an embarrassment to post it.

And then....the elitist attitude kicks in....

Bob

Didn't they make a movie about these two guys???

DUMB & DUMBER:pepper: :pepper: :lol: :lol:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
your reading comprehension is not that good is it? you can not compare cars based on price!:bash:

42 really? from where i sit its 44,250.http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/chevrolet/corvette/100751682/optionsresults.html?action=2

I just clicked on my homepage yahoo, it was 42 there, but if its 44 big deal.

If you can't compare cars based on price then why compare them at all. Price versus (fill in the blank, performance, luxury) sells cars. When I bought my car 10k was an amazing price for the car, if it was 20k it's a terrible price and I would have looked into better options.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
I just clicked on my homepage yahoo, it was 42 there, but if its 44 big deal.

If you can't compare cars based on price then why compare them at all. Price versus (fill in the blank, performance, luxury) sells cars. When I bought my car 10k was an amazing price for the car, if it was 20k it's a terrible price and I would have looked into better options.

i have not compared them at all. because they are two different cars. if you want to compare cars, compare the vette with the 911. the mustang with the camaro!

05GTOguy

Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
You come in here talking about head lights LMFAO and your running how much HP. 385 lol please a base gt has about 320. Keep your hids, dude you got me there. How do you think there getting 9 sec et's. That's when 4 valve engines put out the HP. The heads on a 5.4 flow alot better then those old nascar heads do. Maybe one day GM can come up with a four valve heads on there own. HID is for ricers. Real man dont have-em. :D Besides i'll keep my 4 valve heads over your gay head lights anyday.

Haha, you claim to be a car guy but have no idea what rwhp means!!! Did anyone else catch this? :lol:

My whole point about HID's (among other things) is to point out how flawed YOUR opinion is that the vette is old technology and GM is behind 20 years while the GT500 is cutting edge.....remember you did make that amazing statement.

HID is for ricers?? Wow, guess until you join the rest of us in the modern era you won't understand inovation or improvments.

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
You come in here talking about head lights LMFAO and your running how much HP. 385 lol please a base gt has about 320. Keep your hids, dude you got me there. How do you think there getting 9 sec et's. That's when 4 valve engines put out the HP. The heads on a 5.4 flow alot better then those old nascar heads do. Maybe one day GM can come up with a four valve heads on there own. HID is for ricers. Real man dont have-em. :D Besides i'll keep my 4 valve heads over your gay head lights anyday.

so HID's are for ricers?:lol: i guess lamborghini, ferrari, porsche, aston martin, maserati, mercedes-benz, bmw, and audi are ricers for having HID's too right?

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
can't we all just get along? the c6 vette rocks! end of story! the c6 z06 is Bad to the bone! wasting ALMOST everything in its path that is in STOCK trim!

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
This is getting along.:D And im glad all of you are buying vette's. Then there's less Shelby's on the road. Go ahead make my day. I just went for a ride and didn't see one Shelby. I'm really liking this. I rode down to advance auto parts to buy some HID's and there were so many ricers in line i said #^&# this and just went out and did a big burnout and left. But they will be on my mod list, at the end.:nonono: Or maybe some cams, oh that's right i don't need them. My heads flow good with a smooth idling cam or cams. They will be at the end to i guess. :coolman: Just playing around go a head and start bashing. Give me your best shot! :poke:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
... :coolman: Just playing around go a head and start bashing. Give me your best shot! :poke:

Didn't we already go over this...

Mach1>ALL

Nuff said

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
This is getting along.:D And im glad all of you are buying vette's. Then there's less Shelby's on the road. Go ahead make my day. I just went for a ride and didn't see one Shelby. I'm really liking this. I rode down to advance auto parts to buy some HID's and there were so many ricers in line i said #^&# this and just went out and did a big burnout and left. But they will be on my mod list, at the end.:nonono: Or maybe some cams, oh that's right i don't need them. My heads flow good with a smooth idling cam or cams. They will be at the end to i guess. :coolman: Just playing around go a head and start bashing. Give me your best shot! :poke:

You might want to start by fixing those super-wide 255 meats ford decided to put on a 500 hp car. :banana:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
You might want to start by fixing those super-wide 255 meats ford decided to put on a 500 hp car. :banana:

Every one knows that if they put anything wider, the car itself would have so much grip, it would cause the earth to rotate faster!

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
255's what have you been smoking. Whatever it is, its GOOD. But you really do need to slow down. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread