2008 vette dynos 400 RWHP STOCK no break in

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
mastwolf said:
Whats the matter...cant google it?...come on some things are learned through schooling.

The google smarts on this thread are outstanding!

No need to use google there BUBBLE HEAD. I actually have a clue what I'm talking about, unlike your North Port "life partner". Some of us actually DO work for General Motors. Don't you have some brightwork to polish?

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
dsrtdukone said:
Jesus, have you ever made a correct statement in your life? I hope you stand while you're spewing your BS, because if you are seated , NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS!

#1....GM didn't invent the serpentine belt. It was invented by a Gates Rubber employee named Jim Vance. I thought you were a Mustang fan? The Mustang was the first vehicle to use a serpentine belt system.

#2....Although heat certainly killed it's fair share of the early CS series alternators, THE BLIND (SLIP RING) END BEARING was notorious for failure.

87% failure rate? Where the hell did you come up with that number? Can you give me a link please?
#1..Gates does what there told. Just like all vender's do. They made it because GM told them to. It was GM's Idea. Do you know any of GM engineers? or did you just happen to here this.
#2...Bearing LOL. How many did you inspect. ? Or did you just replace one once ?
#3... Computers don't lie. I did realize you had a system with all the data, please show me. I would really like to see it. I could check it in a matter of minutes. This is probably what GM wanted you to know. YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED. What other problems did GM have because of there new belt idea ? I'd like here what you told about this since your so good with GM's

bunk22

Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
Childish. LOL I take it didn't like what i had to say about Chevy's. Sorry i didn't say it for you to like it. I also noticed that no one was able to prove me wrong on my statements about GM. You know why ? because its true. There all facts. After 20 years with GM. I can tell you some more. That's just a chip off the block. What pissed me off more then anything about GM was how they treated there customers. I did allot for them "customer" and you for one should be Thanking me for as good as you get treated in a GM dealer now. Like I've said before what you don't know wont hurt you. Your welcome.

:kaboom: Need I say more?

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
#1..Gates does what there told. Just like all vender's do. They made it because GM told them to. It was GM's Idea. Do you know any of GM engineers? or did you just happen to here this.
#2...Bearing LOL. How many did you inspect. ? Or did you just replace one once ?
#3... Computers don't lie. I did realize you had a system with all the data, please show me. I would really like to see it. I could check it in a matter of minutes. This is probably what GM wanted you to know. YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED. What other problems did GM have because of there new belt idea ? I'd like here what you told about this since your so good with GM's

The English language isn't your strong point, is it skippy? Gates does what they're (not there) told. It's vendors, not vender's (wow, the double wammy. Misspelled and incorrectly possessive.)
#1 As far as GM engineers, I work with them at least 5 days a week: 8 hous a day. In fact, I hear (not here) from them frequently.
#2 Bearings in the CS alternators? I haven't inspected that many. See how easy that is. You know? Telling the truth. I do know that that is one of the primary reasons the alternator design was changed.
#3 You are correct, computers don't lie. Little boys from Florida that drive GT500s lie. And lie, and lie, and lie, and lie..........................

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
% rate. All I'm saying is this. If the car was driven 12.000 miles a year average. Then every 6 months they were tow in in need of an Alternator. GM knew this when they sold the car. This is a FACT. The first two they payed for. :eek: There battery's didn't make it that LONG. LMFAO... Why do you think so many of GM's customers are driving japanese cars now. There screw ups have cost them so much money. Look back and you'll see how many of there plants that were shut down over shit like this. It sure was dumb on there part. Have they figure out how to make a battery yet ? :D

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
dsrtdukone said:
The English language isn't your strong point, is it skippy? Gates does what they're (not there) told. It's vendors, not vender's (wow, the double wammy. Misspelled and incorrectly possessive.)
#1 As far as GM engineers, I work with them at least 5 days a week: 8 hous a day. In fact, I hear (not here) from them frequently.
#2 Bearings in the CS alternators? I haven't inspected that many. See how easy that is. You know? Telling the truth. I do know that that is one of the primary reasons the alternator design was changed.
#3 You are correct, computers don't lie. Little boys from Florida that drive GT500s lie. And lie, and lie, and lie, and lie..........................
OK you work for GM and the best you can get from them is an SS trail blazer. You call me Skippy ? Must be a high position you have there Skip. Oh you misspelled WAMMY LOL.:rollseyes

LeadSled1

Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
Childish. I also noticed that no one was able to prove me wrong on my statements about GM. You know why ? because its true. There all facts. After 20 years with GM.

Illtaketwlight said:
Google isn't always correct LOL. I was at GM and with engineers at that time. GM didn't have the tooling for aluminium heads. So they had mercury marine do them. Don't always believe what you "Google" So what your saying is GM couldn't build an engine? Thats just to funny.

So if GM didn't have the tooling for aluminum heads how did they get all of those aluminum L98 heads on the standard Vette?

:pop:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
#3... Computers don't lie. I did realize you had a system with all the data, please show me.

actually i believe its up to you to show your sources. since you brought your so called facts to the table first, you now have to show that they are credible.

also you can not own anyone, if no one believes a word you speak!:bash:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
actually i believe its up to you to show your sources. since you brought your so called facts to the table first, you now have to show that they are credible.

also you can not own anyone, if no one believes a word you speak!:bash:
Sorry guy you have been neutral on this and to seem to be a nice guy Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Illtaketwlight said:
% rate. All I'm saying is this. If the car was driven 12.000 miles a year average. Then every 6 months they were tow in in need of an Alternator. GM knew this when they sold the car. This is a FACT. The first two they payed for. :eek: There battery's didn't make it that LONG. LMFAO... Why do you think so many of GM's customers are driving japanese cars now. There screw ups have cost them so much money. Look back and you'll see how many of there plants that were shut down over shit like this. It sure was dumb on there part. Have they figure out how to make a battery yet ? :D
Then evidently you didn't know that the CS series was also labled as with Nippondenso markings and used on Corollas, hondas and of course the Geo Prizims.

Although they used a Nipp Spec VR.

Your so high on Ford, what about the 96 cooling issues, 99 underpowered, #7 &#8 cyl. cooling issues, the tick, vibe, gear choices.
The fact that the Vette gets great MPG.

All brands have their problems.
If you did infact work for GM you sound disgruntled, did you get fired for designing a part that failed?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Illtaketwlight said:
It wasn't me that OWNED anyone. It's GM. I could careless if anyone believes me or not. Apparently you've mistaking me for someone that gives a shit. Go buy a GM and STFU. :bash: :-D
If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove yourself.

How bout you enjoy the overpriced boat your driving and STFU.

I'm done here.
BTW, my old tech pushrod Chevy V8 that I have about 10K in the whole car will hand you your a$$ whenever you are ready.

Good bye.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Illtaketwlight said:
#3... Computers don't lie. I did realize you had a system with all the data, please show me. ....YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED.

so you did not say this? :shrug: :eek:

Illtaketwlight said:
It wasn't me that OWNED anyone. It's GM. I could careless if anyone believes me or not. Apparently you've mistaking me for someone that gives a shit. Go buy a GM and STFU. :bash: :-D

why are you mad? is your new toy treating you poorly? upset you paid too much?:idea:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
so you did not say this? :shrug: :eek:

why are you mad? is your new toy treating you poorly? upset you paid too much?:idea:

I love how you were really the only one sorta on his side now he's even turned on you. He must be really agree about how much he spent on that car.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
The bottom line is most of what I've said is old news anyway. I'm sure GM's have come along way since i was there. It was a fun debate while it lasted. I'm gone. I really did have a good time. I'm sure all of them had problems that we're all better off not knowing about. Thanks Guy's it was fun. If i happen to see yeah at the track or car show I'll come over and say high. Seeeeeeeee Yeahhhhhhhhhh. :thumbsup:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Illtaketwlight said:
Or maybe some cams, oh that's right i don't need them. My heads flow good with a smooth idling cam or cams.

This statement right here, shows you dont know jack shit about motors, heads, head flow, cam(s), valve events etc. You're a tool **** head, go fist yourself.

mustangbee

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
This statement right here, shows you dont know jack shit about motors, heads, head flow, cam(s), valve events etc. You're a tool **** head, go fist yourself.

:lol: i almost responded to that quote also...geez, what a freaking idiot..that sounds like something the car salesman told him

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
I love how you were really the only one sorta on his side now he's even turned on you. He must be really agree about how much he spent on that car.

since when was I on his side? I was the one who continuesly stated that one can not compare his car to the car in this thread. because the the c6 vette is a sports car and the mustang is a lower class of vehicle! i have stated this for 5 pages now, and you still have no clue as to what i have been saying.

you might want to start reading the post before you instead of just skimming the text!:idea:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
since when was I on his side? I was the one who continuesly stated that one can not compare his car to the car in this thread. because the the c6 vette is a sports car and the mustang is a lower class of vehicle! i have stated this for 5 pages now, and you still have no clue as to what i have been saying.

you might want to start reading the post before you instead of just skimming the text!:idea:

Because your arguements don't make logical sense. A GT500 is a lower class vehicle really?? Usually thats determined on price. Everything in our society is determined on price... vehicles are no different.

Users who are viewing this thread